'Why is Gamora'

The next scene will be in space before a fight with Thanos.

Everyone winced at the mention of Thanos, remembering the last scenes that were connected to him.

Don't worry, it's not sad.

They all relaxed.

This scene includes Tony, Peter, Dr Strange and guardians of the galaxy.

Tony: That was close. I owe you one.

"What was close?' asks Tony.

"We kinda had to land a broken spaceship." says Peter.

(Peter Parker descends from above in spider-like fashion)

Peter Parker: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...And I end up eating you, I'm sorry.

"What?"

Tony: (While pointing at Peter) I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

"You sound like a dad, Tony" says Clint.

"No, I don't" argues Tony.

"You do" agrees Scott.

Peter Parker: I'm trying to say that something is coming.

"Then why couldn't you just say that?" asks Natasha.

"I don't know" answers Peter.

(A grenade rolls into view, and Peter, Strange and Tony get back. Star-Lord, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway)

Drax: (Yelling) Thanos!

(The Cloak of Levitation flies at Drax's face and whips him around. Star-Lord pins Iron Man to the wall with a magnetic disc)

Peter Parker: (While crawling backward from Mantis) Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!

"You are a strange kid" says Bruce.

(Peter webs Mantis' arms to her body, and Star-Lord flies at him front the side, kicking him down.)

Star-Lord: Stay down, clown.

(Tony fires at the flying Star-Lord as Peter Parker extends his spider legs and jumps at him, but Star-Lord throws an electric cord that wraps around Parker sending him to the ground)

Drax: (Struggling with the Cloak of Levitation) Die, blanket of death!

"I am so calling it now" says Shuri excitedly.

(Iron Man pulls free of the magnet. They pull weapons on each other. Star-Lord has Peter Parker in a head-lock, while Iron Man stands over Drax with a gun, and Doctor Strange stands ready near Mantis)

"This is so chaotic. I love it" comments Ned.

Star-Lord: Everybody stay where you are. Chill F out. (Quill powers off his helmet) I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?

"Who's Gamora?" asks Steve.

"She's their friend that was taken by Thanos" says Peter.

Tony: Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?

Drax: I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?

Everyone looks weirdly at Drax.

Star-Lord: Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak.

Tony: Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go! (Tony extends his nanotech gun)

Drax: Do it, Quill! I can take it.

"Is he stupid?"

Mantis: No he can't take it!

Strange: She's right. You can't.

Star-Lord: Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. (To Parker) Starting with you.

Strange: Wait, what, Thanos? All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?

"What kind of question is that?" asks Rhodey.

Star-Lord: What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?

Tony: You're from Earth?

Star-Lord: I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri.

"That's on Earth" says Sam.

Tony: Yeah, that's on Earth dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?

Peter Parker: So, you're not with Thanos?

"Why did you sound like you wanted them to be with him?" asks Clint.

"I'm not sure" answers Peter.

Star-Lord: With Thanos? (scoffs) No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl- Wait, who are you?

Peter Parker: We're the Avengers, man.

Star-Lord: Oh.

Mantis: You're the ones Thor told us about.

Tony: You know Thor?

Star-Lord: Yeah. Tall guy, not the good-looking, needed saving.

"I love Peter's face"

Tony: Where is he now?

'That was funny" says Wanda.

"Yeah, but I gotta say that those guardians are pretty stupid" says Bucky.

"That's the way they work" says Peter.