'get help'

a/n: Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with hope, health, and happiness. May each day be a gift and every moment a treasure. May the beauty of the season surround you, and may the melody of Christmas fill your days with love, harmony, and the sweet sounds of laughter.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next scene will be when Thor and Loki tried to steal a ship.

Loki realised what it will probably show and he did not like that. While the rest were wondering why they are working together and why they would need to steal a ship since they were princes.

Thor waits as Loki enters codes to a door's security panel.

THOR: Hey, so listen, we should talk.

LOKI: I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte.

THOR: You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last.

"What revelation?" asks Wanda.

"We had a sister that our father hid from us." explains Thor.

"Had?"

"Yes, She's dead, now" states Loki unbothered.

The door opens, revealing a bunch of guards. Thor and Loki heft up two Sakaarian guns.

THOR: Hello!

LOKI: Hi!

Thor and Loki BLAST all the guards, moving to another door.

LOKI: Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. "Two sons of the crown" set adrift.

A guard tries to ambush Loki through the door. Thor TAKES OUT the guard.

THOR: Thought you didn't want to talk about it?

"You actually work pretty well together." comments Peter.

"Yeah, 1000 years fighting together aren't that easy to forget" says Thor.

Thor and Loki are going up in an elevator.

LOKI: Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar.

THOR: That's exactly what I was thinking.

LOKI: ...Did you just agree with me?

THOR: This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do GREAT here.

LOKI: Do you truly think so little of me?

THOR: Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, I'm me... I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago.

Loki is wounded by Thor's willingness to discard him.

Loki smiles a sad smile.

LOKI: It's probably for the best that we never see one another again.

Thor pats Loki affectionately on the shoulder.

Loki scowls, guessing that this is the moment that Thor put the chip on him. Thor smiles proud that he tricked his brother.

THOR: That's what you always wanted. Hey, let's do "Get Help."

"What is 'get help'?" asks Ned.

Thor smiles while Loki glares at him. Both of them don't say anything leaving the rest wondering.

LOKI: What?

THOR: "Get Help."

LOKI: No.

THOR: Come on, you love it.

LOKI: I hate it.

"I hate it" says Loki at the same time as his on-screen self.

THOR: It's great. IT works every time.

LOKI: It's humiliating.

THOR: Do you have a better plan?

LOKI: No.

THOR: We're doing it.

LOKI: We are not doing "Get Help."

The elevator doors open. Thor supports Loki's weight with Loki faking a fatal injury.

THOR: Get help! Please! My brother, he's dying.

A small group of Sakaarian guards turn toward Thor and Loki. One guard aims his gun at them.

THOR: Get help! Help him!

Thor picked up Loki and flings him at the guards, knocking them down like bowling pins.

Almost everyone laughs. (by almost I mean Loki)

Loki stands up and Thor steps to Loki's side.

THOR: Classic.

LOKI: I still hate it. It's humiliating.

THOR: Not for me, it's not.

"Yeah, not for me."

THOR: Which one's the ship she told us to get?

LOKI: The Commodore.

"So, why'd you needed the ship?" Tony looks at the tho brothers curiously.

"We didn't have one and needed to get off Sakaar." says Loki.