New York 2012

This scene is when you went to the past to retrieve the space and mind stone.

[Cut to present Tony Stark flying around Stark Tower in the Mark 85. He scans the interior of the tower, and sees the original Avengers apprehending Loki, the backside of the iconic shot of Hawkeye pointing the bow at Loki's face while the Avengers surround him.]

TONY STARK: Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here. [Cut to Steve in Stark Tower, walking towards the elevator.]

STEVE ROGERS: Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now.

LOKI (2012): If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now.

"I never got that drink." complained Loki.

TONY STARK (2012): All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up.

TONY STARK: Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit [A shot of Cap walking around in his 2012 suit] did nothing for your ass.

"What?"

STEVE ROGERS: No one asked you to look, Tony.

TONY STARK: [whispers] It's ridiculous.

SCOTT LANG: I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's **s. [Does a patriotic salute.]

People laugh while Scott looks down in embarrassment.

NATASHA ROMANOFF (2012): Who gets the, uh, magic wand?

TONY STARK (2012): STRIKE team's coming to secure it.

[A Hydra team including Rumlow and Sitwell enter, known at this time as a part of SHIELD.]

Those who were present during the fall of SHIELD scowl at the man.

SITWELL (2012): We can take that [Taking Loki's Scepter from 2012 Natasha] off your hands.

NATASHA ROMANOFF (2012): By all means. Careful with that thing.

CLINT BARTON (2012): Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way.

SITWELL (2012): We promise to be careful.

SCOTT LANG: Who are these guys?

TONY STARK: They are SHIELD...Well, actually Hydra. But, we didn't know that yet.

SCOTT LANG: Seriously, you didn't? I mean...they look like bad guys.

Some had to agree to that statement.

TONY STARK: You're small, but you're talking loud.

STEVE ROGERS (2012): On my way down to coordinate search and rescue.

LOKI (2012): [Transforming into Steve for a second in imitation] On my way down to coordinate search and rescue! [Transforming back] I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be...

THOR (2012): [Slapping on a device on Loki's mouth to make him quiet] Shut up.

Loki glared at his brother while the rest laughed at his face on the screen.

TONY STARK: All right, you're up, little buddy. [Looking at the briefcase with the Tesseract] There's our stone.

SCOTT LANG: [Lying down on Tony's shoulder] Alright. Flick me.

[Tony flicks Scott onto his 2012 self, right into his beard. 2012 Tony then scratches his beard, dropping present Scott onto 2012 Tony's reactor.]