Thor || Rise

Next one will be the God of Sparkles himself. Thor!

Everyone laughs with Loki and Bruce the loudest, while Thor grumbles about me being mean.

"Oh, man. That is golden. I am so calling you that from now on" says Tony still laughing.

When everyone calmed down I played the video.

Thor puts on a helmet. Thor squeezes his fist. Thor at his failed coronation.

Thor looked down. He was arrogant back then, he's glad that he didn't become a king.

Him picking up Jonathan. Steve, Tony and Loki in a quinjet. Loki is looking up.

Steve:"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?

Thor holding Thanos's head.

Thanos:"You should've gone for the head"

Loki again flinched hearing the mad titans voice.

Avengers assemble in Age of ultron.

Thor:"That's the best you could do?!"

"You jinxed it" say all the teenagers. They all looked at eachother.

"Parrot"again they said together.

Thor looking at Hulk in the helicarrier. Sparkles of lightning coming out of his hand. A lot of robots, then changes to Thor and Steve.

Steve:"You had to ask"

Thor cutting off Thanos's head.

Loki cheers in his head, glad that his brother killed the one who hunts his nightmares. While Gamora and Nebula were happy that their father is finally dead, but a little sad because they wanted to do it themselves.

Rocket:"What did you do?"

Thor:"I went for the head"

Hela pushes thor on the balcony railing holding his head.

Hela:"What were you the God of again?"

Thor's eyes starts glowing. Thor summons Mew-mew.

Thor:"I'm still worthy"

Thor wonders why he thought that he's unworthy again.

Thor summons Mjöllnir, again. Thor sitting in a field.

Thor:"I'm not as strong as you"

On Thor's clenched fist, small arcs of electricity forming and his eye is glowing.

Odin(VO):"No. You're stronger.

Thor in full lightning mode kills Helas army.

Everyone was amazed by Thor's powers, while Loki looked proud of his brother.

Bruce laughing in Hulkbuster.

Bruce:"You guys are so screwed now"

Electricity runs through Thor as he attack Hulk in the air, they land creating a big ball of energy.

"Wait, when were the two of you fighting?"asks Natasha. The three who were there look at each other wondering on how to explain this.

"It's a long story" says Bruce.

Thor arriving in Wakanda. Hulk is on top of Thor, suddenly Thor blasts him with lightning and Hulk is seng upwards. Thor summoning Mjöllnir and attacking Hulk with it. Thor on Sakaar in Hulks room.

Thor:"I choose to run toward my problems and not away from them. Because that's what...

Thor throws a ball at the window, the ball comes back and hits Thor on the face.

Everyone laughs at Thor.

Thor dangles in the air with chains around him, he's talking to Surtur.

Thor:"Surtur. Son of a bitch. You're still alive."

Thor flying in a tornado. Thor opening the dying star in Nidavellir.

Loki looks at Thor on screen worriedly.

Thor summoning lightning with Mjöllnir. Thor and Hela fighting on the bifrost. Thor and Sif fighting(a/n: I can't hear what they are saying and I don't remember the scene to look for it) Heimdal cutting Helas army through Thor's projection. Shots of Thor spinning Mjöllnir. Thor, Tony and Steve stand ready to face Thanos. Thor summonses Mjöllnir and stormbreaker and changes his clothes to his armor.

"Nice viking look you have there, Point Break" complements Tony.

Thor throwing someone with lightning. Thor tries to lift Mjöllnir but can't.

Those who don't know what happened on Thor's exile look confused on why he can't lift Mjöllnir.

Odin(VO):"Thor Odinson, you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war!"

Shot of Mjöllnir in the stone. Thor getting arrested by SHIELD. Odin taking off circle off of Thor's chest and rips off his cape.

Odin:"You are unworthy of these realms! You're unworthy of your title! You're unworthy"

Hela and Thor on the bifrost.

Hela:"You can't defeat me"

Thor:"No I know, but he can"

Thor gestures to the palace where giant Surtur destroys it. Thor brings the hammer down onto Steve's shield creating a massive shockwave.

"Boys" Natasha shakes her head at them.

Thor throws Tony away with Mjöllnir.

Thor:"You want me to put the hammer down?"

Thor powering the Iron Man suit in endgame. Thor throwing Mjöllnir at Tony.

"That hurt, you know?"says Tony.

"I am sorry Man of Iron" apologies Thor.

Big explosion. Thor summoning stormbreaker, but Thanos grabs it first and attacks Thor with it. Thor fighting with lightning on the bifrost against Helas army. Thor and Steve talking while fighting Thanos.

Thor:"No, no. Give me that. You have the little one."

Steve gives Thor Stormbreaker while Thor throws Steve Mjöllnir.

Those from before Thanos look confused and shocked that Steve is worthy.

"I knew it" exclaims Thor. Steve looks at him shocked but before he can say anything the video resumes.

Thor in Wakanda with Groot and Rocket.

Thor:"Bring me Thanos!"

Thor throws Stormbreaker at Thanos. Thor summons lightning with Mjöllnir.

The video ends.

"Whoa"

"Awesome"

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. We have only two edits left.

"So can you tell us who's your most favorite?" asks Peter.

I'll only tell you that I left the best for last.