Natasha's death

Everyone is silent either thinking of their loved ones or everything they had to do to bring everyone back.

I'm very sorry but we have to continue.

It took about a minute but everybody got ready to watch the next one.

Okay, so you'll need a bit of context here. So after five years you guys found a solution to bring everybody back but it required two sacrifices. This will be one of them. Since all of the stones were destroyed you needed to go back in time and get the stones. Clint and Natasha went to retrieve the soul stone, which was one of those sacrifices.

Those from before Thanos were wondering which one had to die.

[Screen shows Vormir 2014 where Natasha and Clint arrives.]

Clint: "Wow– Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome."

[Natasha and Clint starts walking towards the mountain and climb it.]

Natasha: "I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain."

Clint: "Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know."

Natasha: "Whatever. He eats garbage."

Red Skull (2014): "Welcome."

Steve and Bucky sit up straight. The spies in the room noticed.

"You know who this is?" questions Natasha.

"That's Red Skull." says Bucky.

"I thought he died." adds Steve.

[Natasha and Clint draws their weapons.]

Red Skull (2014): "Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith."

Natasha looks shocked at the information of her fathers name.

Natasha: "Who are you?"

Red Skull (2014): "Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone."

Natasha: "Oh, good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way."

Red Skull (2014): "Ah, liebchen– If only it were that easy."

[Red Skull leads Clint and Natasha to the cliff]

Red Skull (2014): "What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear."

Natasha: "The stone is down there."

Red Skull (2014): "For one of you. For the other... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul."

Everyone pales not wanting either of them dead.

[scene cuts to Natasha sitting on a log while Clint watches the Stonekeeper.]

Clint: "How's it going? Jesus...Maybe he's making this sh*t up."

Natasha: "No. I don't think so."

Clint: "Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name?"

"I didn't" mutters Natasha at the same time as her on screen self.

Natasha: "I didn't. Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence."

"This dude killed his daughter?" asks shocked Clint. He could never kill his daughter, he'll die first.

Clint: "Yeah."

Natasha: "Whatever it takes."

Clint: "Whatever it takes."

[Natasha stands up.]

Natasha: "If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead."

Clint: "Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be."

Natasha: "I guess we do."

[Clint holds Natasha's hand and she reciprocates and they look at each other]

Clint: "I'm starting to think– we mean different people here, Natasha."

Natasha: "For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing: Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back."

Clint: "Oh, don't you get all decent on me now."

Natasha: "What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

Clint: "Yeah, well, I don't want you to, because I– Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become."

"What does that mean?" asks Wanda.

Clint says silent having an idea on what he meant, although he hoped he was wrong.

Natasha: "I don't judge people on their worst mistakes."

Clint: "Maybe you should."

Natasha: "You didn't."

Clint: "You're a pain in my **s, you know that?"

[Both Clint and Natasha lean their heads against each other]

Clint: "Okay. You win."

[Clint smiles and knocks Natasha to the ground]

Clint: "Tell my family I love them."

Clint feels relieved that it's gonna be him and not Natasha.

[Natasha returns the favor by tackling Clint to the ground]

Natasha: "You tell them yourself."

[Natasha electrocutes Clint and she runs towards the cliff. Clint gets up and shoots an explosive arrow knocking her down. Clint then runs towards the cliff and jumps. Natasha jumps after him and hooks him up to a grappling hook]

Everyone pales. Yelena and Cling both hug Natasha.

Clint: "**** you!"

Natasha: "Let me go."

Clint: "No. Please, no."

Natasha: "It's okay."

Clint: "Please– "

[Natasha kicks the wall, falls off the rope, and plummets to the ground.]

Clint: "NO!!!"

"No!" scream Clint and Yelena.

[The shot shows her body on the ground, dead. A boom in the sky sends Clint in a pool of water with the Soul Stone in his hand. He hits the ground out of sadness.]

Everyone stays silent mourning Natasha's death. She just stares at the screen emotionless, happy that Clint's children will still have a father.