Kazama raised his eyebrow as if it was nothing interesting, he found it as something he could use against Osamu. He smoked his pipe again and blew the smoke towards Osamu, Kazama already saw he hated the smell. "Why are you telling me this Takeshi? I could kill you for ruining my betrothal with her but then I guess it wouldn't be as interesting to try and woo her" Kazama answered sounding snide.

Knowing this was the best and only moment to tell Kazama the truth, the wolf took his stance and prepared for any blow Kazama was about to give him,"I want Chizuru".

Instantly, Kazama snapped his head towards Osamu and gritted his teeth,"That territory is off limits my old friend" he stood up and walked towards Osamu and started to pull his katana out.

Osamu clenched his fist and began growling, his eyes were turning red and his canines were growing out, Kazama was threatening him. "I made her an orphan, it's my responsibility to take care of her" he spat, his crimson eyes never turned away from the Oni's glowing golden eyes.

Osamu gritted his pearly whites,"And I need her"

Kazama laughed and turned his katana upside down, pointing it directly at Osamu's heart,"Is this beast finally coming to love? Pathetic, Chizuru would never fall for you. She is my betrothed and I won't let you get in the way" he said. Osamu kept a stoic face, his throat still growling, he meant what he said.

"Kazama, it's time to go" another deep voice joined. Both men turned to a red haired man with a long ponytail and icy blue eyes. Osamu didn't recognize him at all but he looks pretty old and organized. Kazama smirked and put his katana away, his eyes turned to the same crimson demon color and his hair back to blonde.

Osamu tried to control himself but his eyes were still glowing red, "I suggest you prepare yourself for a fight pup. I'll be coming to see Chizuru soon" Kazama said lastly before vanishing in the wind.

Osamu picked up the boulder Kazama sat on and threw it at a tree raging in madness. He should have never mistaken that demon for a friend. Those hellish monsters only lie and decieve everyone for their own personal gain, thinking themselevs as a superior race. They are no better than humans at all.

Osamu growled and held his head while grunted loudly,"Ggrrraaahh!". His inner beast was coming out but Osamu wouldn't let him. He felt the beast claw his way out of the small weak cage inside him, Osamu felt his hand transforming into paws, he needed to calm down fast. Last night he calmed down by listening to Chizuru's voice.

"Where is Chizuru?" he grunted holding his body together. He dragged his feet to their room, as he did he caught a sight in which was a very bad time to see. Green Eyes was asleep on her lap while she had her hand on his head,(That whore, so you do that to any defenseless man) he growled even louder.

Osamu walked faster not deciding if to go to Chizuru or run somewhere else, he turned left and right. His ears have come out, his tail was next and that was when the worst pain will come after.

"Osamu-san?"

The wolf turned to Chizuru, who was exiting out of Green Eyes' room, she probably saw him already...tranforming. Osamu looked at her and turned away, his snout was coming out already, what would she think of him now? Osamu ran towards where he can see trees, maybe he could hide there.

"Osamu-san!!" he heard Chizuru scream from behind. Was she actually going to follow him? He hoped not, he was afraid he might attack her a third time. He ducked his head from trees and branches, getting a scratch or two on his face.

The fur from his legs started to grow out, this was the second worse pain he felt while transformig. Growing his fur out felt like a thousand needles poking out of his skin simultanously. The hind legs were already visible, along with his fluffy black tail. Now came the worst part, getting his spine in place. Osamu twitched, he wouldn't be able to run away like this, it was too painful. He dropped on the ground and endured the shifting of bones happening in his back.