A Halloween Birthday

"Happy Birthday!"

"Ugh, what?"

"Happy Birthday!"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's our Birthday! Can't you feel it?"

"I'm not even awake! What time is it?"

"Just after midnight."

"Cal, are you kidding after midnight?!"

"JADE! It's our Birthday! We are Eighteen!"

I shot up in my bed, nearly falling out and on the floor.

"You are 100% sure that it is our Birthday?" I asked Cal.

She huffs at me. "YES, it is our Eighteenth Birthday, I feel it! I need out! We Have to Go Out!"

"Okay, everyone is asleep. It is a good time. No one will see us. Let's go!"

I quietly find some training clothes to put on. I don't bother with shoes as I will not need them in my wolf form. Halloween, my birthday is Halloween. How cool is that. I open my bedroom window. We stay quiet for a moment and listen to the house; it is astounding how much I can hear.

"Cal..." I breathlessly whisper.

"I know, I feel it. And it will only get better! Get moving. I need out!"

I can hear Daisy's light snoring and Trisha and Bruce... EWWWWWE, how do I turn it off.... I am going to need to wash my ears with sanitizer!!! I focus on outside the house... and I can hear the forest, all the small creatures moving about, the leaves falling to the forest floor, the water flowing in the creeks and rivers of our land, and I can hear the patrols circling the grounds. Wait! WHAT?! the patrol! They are miles and miles away from my house....

"Let's GO!" Callisto barks at me, and I jump more like fall down from my window.

A soft thud and I find the grass beneath my feet, oh my goddess! I can feel it all. The grass, the dried leaves, the earth, the small amount of dew already present... It's such a weird feeling. I walk around the house and into the forest.

I found a tree basket that wolves use to store their clothes when shifting. I removed mine and placed them inside the basket. I felt Callisto's excitement and released my control of our body to her. Callisto immediately started the shift. It was mere seconds before we were on all fours. Our fiery coat is moving in the subtle breeze.

Our eyes, while always sharp, could now see the minute particles floating in the air. We could see several small creatures stirring miles away; I could also hear the panting of the patrols as they ran our border. It was wild to experience our world like this, so distinct, so sharp, so detailed.

Callisto did not give me any more time to marvel at our new abilities, and she took off in a run. We reached the packs boundary within minutes. As we ran, we could see everything crystal clear as though we were standing still.

"Holy Shit! Cal?" It should take at least thirty minutes to reach the border at a full sprint for wolves. We made it in around ten minutes. I was baffled. We looked around, and we could see a soft glow in the distance. Like when you are far from a city and you can faintly see the glow of the lights, but that is impossible as our pack land is nestled between two mountains. The glow appeared to be moving towards us.

"Oh shit! Cal, get us away from the border."

Callisto turned and started to trot away from the border but stopped when we heard someone talking.

**Sweet cheeks, you haven't given me a blowjob in months, just come out to the border**

EWwwe, is that really how mates talk? Gross, no thanks.

"Do you smell that?" I heard one of the patrols ask. SHIT! Callisto and I hold absolutely still. Our scent has always been extremely faint, most wolves couldn't track it.

"I have a whiff, but no, nothing solid, it's probably an old trail from the training group runs." the other replied.

**Babe, if I come out there, you have to go to dinner with my folks? **

**Ok sweet cheeks, but you better be out here soon. **

That is definitely one of the patrols. I am pretty sure that having a cell phone on patrol is not allowed. So why is he talking to his mate on patrol with a cell phone. And to openly ask his mate for a Blow Job while on patrol. UGHH, just nasty. I mean, I know all about that stuff, but gross and in the woods. That has got to be against the rules. From the sound, they are getting closer, jogging at a steady but leisurely pace, but so is that faint glow. Is that the patrols' cell phone light?

"Hey, uh, I could use a little something from my mate, if you get me?" The first patrol says with humor.

"Damn dude, did you really have to ask me that? This is our last round, so I guess a few minutes won't hurt. Don't let me hear you!" The second patrol scoffs. Breaking off from his partner and heading in an opposite direction. 

**Sweet cheeks, I am all yours, where are you! **

**I am almost there, my love. **

Callisto managed to find a nice sized bush for us to keep hidden while the patrol passed. We were now hunched down and still able to see. We both froze as the patrol came into view. He is in wolf form; the glow is around his wolf. You can't use a cell phone in wolf form! The only thing you can do in wolf form is MINDLINK!

The soft sounds of another set of paws coming closer forced me to come back to the reality of my current situation. I hear the wolf's shift. Another soft glow comes into view. It appears to be colored but indistinguishable. The two naked mates embrace and start groping each other enthusiastically. 

The glow/color seems to shift somehow. It has me entranced trying to figure out what the glow/color was. Their moans and groans become intense. The she-wolf begins to drop to her knees, and her mate tells her she's a good little girl. I want to puke or run, mostly run, but the patrol is looking in our general direction. I close my eyes because this is not something I want to watch. Until I hear a soft slurping sound and humming, I look up and see the patrol is no longer looking our way.

NOPE! CAL, get us out of here!!! Now!!! Cal slowly backs away from our hiding place, turns and runs once she feels we are far enough away, she slows, and we both start to ponder what the hell just happened.

©2023 Lisa Enstrom / @JadeFyre2018. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without written permission from the author. This body of work is available exclusively on Wattpad. If you are viewing it on a different website or platform under a different username or title, it has been illegally stolen, and you may even be at risk of malware. Please do not support these sites, as writing is hard work and effort on the original author's part. Head over to Wattpad and let me, the original author know if you have encountered this situation by finding me @JadeFyre2018