Special: The Author's Interrogation

──────────── ⋅◈⋅ ────────────

Temporarily back here to answer some questions coz why not? I'll take anything Twisted Ways related with no hesitation sjhshsns

Okok let's just start with the QnA I don't wanna talk too much

Just a warning coz I will be talking about triggering topics here, so don't read if you are uncomfortable with those.

Most of the questions are from leovanterwinds (tysm hehehe) so if I don't mention a user just know that it's from her :]

─ ⋅◈⋅ ─

Q1) What's Chief Park's full name?
It's Park Jeonghoon and not Park Jinyoung sadly 😔

Q2) What exactly did Jeongin know? If he knew Hyunjin was the killer why didn't he tell Chan? If he knew anything why didn't he tell Chan?
Jeongin didn't know Hyunjin was involved. He just began to suspect Seungmin.

Through some information he got from Chan, he found out Mina had been planning to go visit another city for studying purposes (which was what her parents and friends said) before she was abducted, which was why the reports of her going missing came in late. Innie felt suspicious about the entire thing and asked a friend of hers again. She told him she wasn't going for academic purposes, but instead to meet up with a 'secret boyfriend' that she had been talking to for a while.

That made Innie think. He later asked friends of Seolin if she was dating someone without anyone knowing too, and being caught by surprise, one of them answered with a 'how did you know?' And this was how it kinda began.

Jeongin began to distance himself from Seungmin, just in case, even though he didn't find him suspicious. After Hileun was killed, though, he saw that she had a boyfriend, and a shitty one too (as seen in chapter two, I think?) and he figured his theory can't be true. Because why would a taken girl reply to a random guy trying to get her to date him through Instagram?

Hileun's sister came into the picture, though, and that changed everything. He found out through her that Hileun was cheating on that said shitty boyfriend with some other guy she didn't know, and that she only found out the day Hileun went missing, when they talked before Hileun went to break up with her boyfriend.

Hileun wasn't planning on breaking up with him. He had money and she wanted it. She didn't care that he was emotionally abusive. He was buying her nice things etc etc, and she was content with that; she could get love from the other guy (seungmin), and she was happy. Her sister, though, got into an argument with her, telling her she was wrong etc etc, and that she should break up with her boyfriend. So, Hileun went to do so. (But just a note: Hileun actually never went to her boyfriend's apartment that day. She sat at the bus stop to keep time going, she talked to Seungmin while she was there and she didn't care about what her sister had told her)