𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢

The ocean view is absolutely breathtaking

The ocean view is absolutely breathtaking. This whole place is breathtaking, including this house. "You haven't touched your breakfast," Luca clears his throat and I look down at my untouched plate of French toast with mixed berries.

The only thing I have touched is my coffee.

"I'm not hungry," I tell him, looking back at the deep blue ocean waters, seeing that there are multiple boats on the water. Hm, I want to go on a boat.

"You'll get a headache if you don't eat," he pushes my plate closer to me, urging me to eat. I reluctantly grab a strawberry from my plate, taking a bite of it. I know he won't stop bothering me if I don't eat something.

He smiles and I roll my eyes. "Have you found any information about my mother?" I abruptly ask, wondering what is taking him so long.

"No, but I'm working on it," he says, taking a sip of his coffee. I can't help but feel frustrated at his answer.

"Do you usually take this long to find information for Nathan?" I firmly ask, feeling my frustration and anger over everything get to me. My words clearly catch him off guard because he's looking at me with surprise written all over his face.

"It's harder to find information on someone who is dead," he carefully explains. "I will find the information you want, Lina. I just need more time."

His voice sounds sincere and I sigh, feeling bad for asking him in such a harsh way. I'm just pissed off. "This is important to me, Luca," I say in a serious leveled tone and he nods his head in understanding.

"I know it is and I assure you that I will find all the information that I can," he reassures me and I give him a small smile of appreciation.

I hope he does.

The sound of someone clearing their throat interrupts our conversation. I look to my right and see Nathan standing in front of our table, but his eyes are only on me.

He's wearing a black compression shirt with some black sweats. I'm almost positive he just finished working out because there's a light layer of sweat on his forehead.

I hate how handsome he is.

"Can we talk?" He gently asks me and I look over at Luca who is already getting up from his seat to leave us alone. Oh hell no.

"No," I sternly tell him before looking over at Luca. "And where do you think you are going?" I scoff, causing Luca to stop in his tracks, his eyes alternating between me and Nathan.

"Um, I was going to give the both of you some privacy," he awkwardly says, looking over at Nathan who gives him a nod, signaling him to leave.

"Leave," Nathan orders him but before Luca can even move I stop him.

"Stay," I grit through my teeth, turning my head and narrowing my eyes at Nathan.

"Lina-" Nathan begins to speak but I cut him off.