𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰

"Psst, Lina, you have to wake up," a warm breath hits my ear followed by a light shove

I groan and pull my sheets over my head, shielding myself from whoever is trying to wake me up.

I didn't wake up from any nightmares last night.

So I still want to take advantage of this amazing sleep.

"Lina, you have to get ready! Did you forget you are getting married today?" Ana rips the sheets off of me and whacks me with a pillow.

My eyes immediately fly open once I realize that today is my wedding day. I can't believe I didn't realize it. But to be honest I've had a lot on my mind.

Luca is still gathering information on my mother.

And I've been trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to tell Nathan.

I've also been trying to talk to Irma alone but whenever I see her someone is always there with her.

I need to ask more questions.

And I need to ask her what she meant when she said I was nothing like my mother.

"Fuck, I forgot," I stretch my arms out and Ana walks over to my window, opening my curtains to let in the bright sunlight.

I harshly close my eyes and groan even louder. "How can you forget?" Ana sighs loudly as I slowly sit up, tiredly looking at her.

She turns around to look at me, her eyes filled with worry. "Are you okay? Did you have another nightmare again?" She nervously asks and I shake my head, yawning.

"No...No I just have a lot on my mind," I tell her and she nods. She walks away from my window and comes to sit next to me on the bed.

"I asked my parents about your mother but they didn't tell me anything that is useful. They basically told me what you already know," she whispers and looks towards the door.

"I'm not surprised they didn't tell you anything," I humorlessly chuckle and a frown begins to form on her lips. I reach for her hand, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Thank you for asking anyway Ana, it means a lot."

"Of course. I know how important your mother is to you and I want to help you in any way that I can," she smiles and I place my head on her shoulder, trying my best not to stress about today.

But my hands are already sweating.

"I'm nervous to see him," I whisper and she leans her head on mine.

"You shouldn't be. I'm sure once you talk to him and tell him everything he will understand," she assures me.

"But what if he gets angry with me?" My finger instinctively goes to my mouth, ready to chew on my nail but before I can Ana smacks my hand away.