𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘻

We finally pull up in front of the tall expensive looking restaurant

We finally pull up in front of the tall expensive looking restaurant. It's a four-story high restaurant which is pretty impressive to me. My eyes carefully sweep around the outside of the restaurant for any sign of paparazzi. I don't think they know we will be here but either way I want to be prepared.

Well, I have to considering the argument me and my father had earlier today.

Nathan exits the car first, giving the keys to the boy in the valet uniform and making his way over to my side.

Nathan opens the door and extends his hand out for me. Before taking his hand, I grab my purse and the bouquet of roses. I don't want them to wilt inside of the car, they are too beautiful. My hand slowly goes in his, taking this opportunity to feel every part of his big hand, as he helps me out of the car. I expect him to let go once he closes the door but he keeps his hand on mine, making the warmth return to my cheeks.

Stop it, Lina.

Parts of his hands are calloused but his touch is so... gentle. Which is funny because he looks anything but gentle.

I see a quick flash of light followed by the sound of a shutter from a camera. My body tenses up and I begin to feel a small sense of panic. Fuck. I turn to look where the flash came from and see an older man with a camera in his hand, held up to his face. Great, paparazzi. "Nathan! Lina! Over here!" the man yells and I instantly turn my face away from him. Was he waiting here this whole time? Did he know we would be here?

Eighteen years in the public eye and I have never gotten used to the paparazzi. I don't like being bombarded by people and I don't like cameras in my face.

I think Nathan feels my sudden change of mood because before the man can take another picture, he gently pulls my hand and leads us inside of the packed restaurant. As soon as we walk in, everyone's eyes are on us. The restaurant goes slightly quiet and whispers can be heard through out the entirety of the room. Well, this is awkward.

"Mr. Santoro, your table for two is ready, please follow me," the hostess kindly tells him while flashing me a courteous smile. Nathan nods and pulls on my hand again since my feet can't seem to walk themselves as we follow her towards the elevator.

As we walk by the filled tables, everyone's eyes are on Nathan, specifically women's eyes but there are some men who are checking him out as well. They all stare and gawk at him as he walks by. And I don't know why but it kind of bothers me.

To be honest, I'm surprised Nathan isn't paying any attention to the women that are staring at him after all he is a playboy. And most of the women here are beautiful.