𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴

Our kiss felt like she was bringing me back to life

Kissing her made my heart start beating again.

Kissing her made all of my pain fade away for a quick second.

And in that moment, she was the light driving away all of the darkness.

I felt alive, truly alive.

I wasn't just some soulless tortured body.

I was alive and this heavenly beautiful woman was kissing me back to life.

I completely surrendered to her the moment her lips touched mine.

I am hers and she doesn't even know it.

Fuck.

I can't stop thinking about the way her lips moved against mine.

How our lips molded together like our mouths were made for each other.

Fuck, I want to kiss her again. I desperately need her soft plump lips on mine.

But I fucking can't.

I need to keep a distance with her even though I don't want to.

Even if it's killing me not to go to her right now.

But it's for the best, I don't want to hurt her.

And I don't deserve her.

Maybe this wedding was a mistake, she shouldn't have married a fucked up person like me.

Lina deserves someone great and I'm far from that.

"Why aren't you with your wife?" Alejandro stands beside me as I continue to admire Lina from afar. She looks like a goddess in that dress.

A goddess I want to fall to my knees and worship.

"I'm fine here," I say curtly, taking another sip of my whiskey and keeping an eye out for anyone that gets too friendly with her. Lina is too oblivious to notice when people flirt with her.

But I'm not.

And I'm more than willing to kill anyone who touches her.

She smiles widely, showing off her dimples, to the person she is talking to and I clench my jaw, irritated that she is showing everyone that gorgeous smile. A smile that I want for me and me only. Cazzo, I have the urge to leave and take her with me already.

"Salvatore would have liked her," he cautiously says in a low tone and I clench my fists, downing the rest of my drink at the mention of my other brother. "E so che la mamma l'avrebbe adorata," he continues and I turn my head to glare at him. (And I know mom would have adored her)