And rishika who was just beside her in a white suit

"That's a good thing that you also joined we were just talking about tomorrow " Said kalyani.. With a smile..

She smiled and was confused what's tomorrow..
When rishika elbowed her and wishpered...
"Karwa chauth "...

" Yeah I am also really excited it's gonna be our first karwa chauth " Juli exclaimed

"As per the rituals of the family all the ladies of family celebrate it together so we shall be expecting guests " Said gayatri ..

"Ohh that's nice " Said sakshi..

"Maa , dadi ji .. " Rishika spoke something..

"Yes beta what happened " Asked gayatri..

"Only we will be on fast.. Why should only wives do it when husband and wife both are each others half they both should pray for each other's lives " She said..

"Beta we never said that you can ask your husbands to do it.. You know on first karwa chauth your papa ji took fast for me too " Said kalyani..

"Aww maa that's so sweet " Said juli..

"Yes so it's upon you guys now " Said gayatri..

"Ohh ok I will ask jeet " Said juli..

" I am gonna try to " Said rishika..

"Mee too" Said sakshi..

"That's great I hope those idiot sons of mine will agree " Said kalyani..

"Now kalyani do the preparations everyone will come around evening " Said gayatri..

"Ok maa "..

After discussing more about this topic.. Girls head to the kitchen to check on things..

" Rishika how was the party " Asked juli..

A blush crept on her cheeks remembering last night..

"It was fine.. " She said..

"Fine or more than fine huh?? " Asked sakshi..

"Maybe more than fine " She replied..

"Tell us come on " Said juli..

"Yeah you know I woke up early to check that are you guys back or not " Sakshi said...

"Oooo nothing much happened " She said..

"Well your flushed face and these hickeys that you are trying to hide are saying something else I guess " Said juli...

Now rishika was red as toma.. Sorry sorry red as strawberry..

"Rishu tell me you guys did that na " Said sakshi...

"Did what?? " Asked rishika while acting that she is clueless..

"Did the thing that juli and jeet bhaiya did on their honeymoon " Said sakshi..

"Uhmm ok let me tell you everything..."...
And then she told them what happened.. They were teasing her constantly... And rishika was all flushed..

"Girls go check on your husbands I am going to check on mine " Said juli..

"Ok madam " Said rishika and sakshi together..

Juli entered her room and saw her husband wearing his watch...

"You are ready " She asked..

"Yes I am " Replied jeet..