What Makes Them Blush-

Simon Riley (Ghost) – Did you even think he could blush? No, no you didn't and neither did the others until he saw the one and only thing that makes him blush like no other...Your anger. Oh man, does he get flustered when he sees you so riled up and pissed off at the other recruits, that and when you kick ass.

If someone has a problem with you, usually Simon would stick up for you, but when you put your hand on his chest and look up at him with a devilish smirk on your face signaling that you got it and by then you'd puff your chest out, stand up straight and immediately talk down to the person who pissed you off and if they don't get the hint. That's when you literally throw them against the wall and threaten them before they storm off. Then you'll look at Simon and smile innocently like nothing ever happened and that makes him melt like no other seeing you like that.

John MacTavish (Soap) – You'd think he's too cocky and bold to ever blush but oh man does he blush when you get equally as cocky and confident like he is, especially if he's taken back by it. If he spends the whole day teasing and flirting with you, one day without telling him or anyone you'll do the same thing back. Whether it's a wink, smirk, few teasings here and there or sway of your hips, it literally drives him crazy and will make him blush for DAYS.

John Price (Captain Price) – You've pretty much become Captain 2.0 ever since you guys started dating. Usually when Price is stressed, that's when you take over and tell the team what needs to be done. John LOVES it when you not only stand up for him and take over when needed but knowing that you can hold your own, take charge and actually make the others listen...even if you gotta threaten them a little but he fucking adores it.

Kyle Garrick (Gaz) – You're related to Soap, when you get as cocky and flirty like your brother, you'll tease Kyle like there's no tomorrow which makes him BLUSH up a STORM.

Alejandro Vargas – It's obvious. You flirting with him in Spanish and or dressing up to go out makes him blush. That's literally all it takes.

Konig – Literally all he has to do is look at you...This man literally blushes when he looks at you because that's how much he fucking adores you.

(ENJOY)