How You Meet-

*First I wanna say i'm not like SUPER wellknown with COD. I've played it a few times and recently watched my brother play campaign for it. So i'm not like an EXPERT on every character or there backstory so if I get some shit wrong, please DO NOT treat me like i'm a fucking idiot or you will be blocked, you can give me pointers but no hate. I have been obsessed with these guys for literally weeks now and my wattpad and tiktok are fucked lmao XD so most of what I find on there will be here. Suggestions are welcomed, might do oneshots if you're interested so enjoy because there's not really enough prefrences/onehosts that i've seen so yea!

Simon Riley (Ghost) – You have recently been chose to help fight alongside the Taskforce 141. Captain Price has recruited you because of your skillset. You're an expert at not only knifing people but you're as quiet as they come so he thought you'd be a great addition to the team. When everyone had met you, not only were they NOT expecting a woman but you never would have expected one of your team members to become interested right away.

John MacTavish (Soap) – You are John Price's Daughter. You have been not only been living with him so you know his team but you've been practicing like hell so that one day he'll finally allow you to join the team. When the others had met you, you thought they were all not only freakishly tall and buff but funny too. You especially grew close with John MacTavish aka Soap; he always made you laugh.

John Price (Captain Price) – You are Laswell's Neice, you're in your mid 20's and wanted to help in on missions and whatnot. She was very protective of you since your parents had died when you were little but she had trained you hard and well she knew you'd be protected and trained harder in her group so she allowed you to join and that's when you met not only the Captain of the Task Force but the others. They were all super nice and friendly and taught you everything you needed to know and trained you hard...let's just say you got it from one person more than the others but not that you were complaining.

Kyle Garrick (Gaz) – You are John MacTavish's twin sister. You both are very close and do everything together. You joined in on the task force same time as he did and have been fighting/battling ever since, protecting one another and patching up wounds. You wouldn't have done it without your big brother. When you met the others, they were not only intimidating because you're quite short but let's just say you didn't expect to like someone already.

Alejandro Vargas – You're a member on the task force 141 team. When Alejandro's group needed help getting there base back, you and the team helped him out on the missions...let's just say you both grew a lot closer that week.

Konig – You've been Konig's best friends since you both were little. You did everything together and joined in on the Kortac at the same time and have been fighting alongside each other ever since...what you didn't expect was to fall madly in love with him...

(Eh, good enough. Enjoy!)

(600 Words)