When You Have A Disability-

Simon Riley (Ghost) – Colorblind

You didn't really focus much on the fact that you were colorblind, nor did it really bother you given that usually in the military every color was pretty bland that you could see so you didn't think much of it hence why the others don't really know that you're colorblind. Not even Simon and you both were dating; you just didn't think it mattered.

However, when it came to missions or training, sometimes the guys would call out colors when describing things and or trying to find places to hide, you would be confused and let the others lead while you follow since you have no idea what other colors looked like and you would have hoped no one would notice...but they did of course, even if you were signed to lead, you always said no and let someone else do it.

Everytime this happened, raised some flags with Price and the others so he had literally called a meeting, everyone walked to the kitchen to see Price there with his arms crossed, "Not only have I called this meeting to go over the plans for the week, but I also have some questions for Sargent Y/N" He called out, your eyes widen a bit "Yes sir?" you called out, "It's come to my attention that you refuse to help lead the team in missions. Now usually I would have no issues with this the first few go arounds, but you've been here quite some time and have shown fine skills and yet, everytime I ask you to lead, you deny. I would like to know why" he asked,

You sighed and looked at Simon who looked at you with confusion and concern, you rolled your eyes and sighed a bit with frustration, "Fine you wanna know why sir?" you asked, him and the others nodded "I'm fucking colorblind. Are you happy now? I refuse to lead because when you guys call out colors of things, I can't fucking see those colors and I refuse to be the cause if missions go sideways" You spat out quite angrily that you had to announce it to literally everyone because you also thought they'd treat you differently.

Everyone's eyes widen a bit "Why didn't you just tell us?" Price asked, "You really think I wanna go around tellin everyone I can't see color? Right, that'll go along really well here" You said sarcastically before retreating back to your room. Price sighed and called off the meeting before Simon headed to our room. He knocked on the door "GO AWAY!" You shouted,

Simon sighed "Lovely? It's me" He said, you sighed and rolled your eyes before unlocking your door and letting Simon in, he walked in and closed the door behind him. You stood there angry and arms crossed. Simon said nothing and walked up to you "You could've told me ya know" he said, you rolled your eyes "What good would that have done? Why does that matter?" You asked,

Simon stayed quiet "I didn't want anyone to think of me differently. I didn't want to be treated different because I can't see colors...just didn't think it mattered because around here, everything is dull colored so why bother to explain" You said shrugging a bit. Ghost nodded and wrapped his arms around you "I understand but we would never treat you any differently for something like that" he said, you sighed a bit "I know. Just didn't think it mattered. I'm sorry" you said, Ghost shook his head "you have nothin to apologize for love. It's alright" he said cupping your cheeks and making you look at him, you sighed and nodded as he kissed your forehead a bit.

John MacTavish (Soap) – ADHD

Literally isn't hard to tell that you have ADHD, I mean you're Price's daughter and dating Soap...I don't think you have to put 2 and 2 together. Soap while he is a strict soldier who's good at what he does, behind doors when it comes to you, your ADHD, sets his off and then you both become absolutely crazy which no one likes and wants to deal with but they kinda have to.

It was an interesting day where there was nothing going on and that of course drove you to be irritated because you hated being bored and having nothing to do. The others were either sorting through paperwork or training. You groaned and rolled around on the couch unable to sit still.