Chapter 33 - 34 + 35

Magsimula sa umpisa

How could he forget that he was no longer in the village, so how could he still tease other people's little twins like this!

Su Ziyi did not receive the young master's inner remorse. With a cold face, he forced the troubled child back with his momentum. Then, after Zuo Zuo bowed his hand to him apologetically, his face softened a little, and he said sarcastically: "If someone else has four cents, please go to someone else's house and buy it. My child has a hard time picking up these chestnuts. From my point of view, five cents is a lot cheaper."

"Yes, yes, yes, five cents is indeed a bargain." The young master had a good-natured look on his face, showing a flattering smile, and gestured to the left to the side. With his eyes, he stepped forward clearly to the left and said to Su Ziyi: "I'm sorry, Brother Su, it's my young master Meng Lang. I wonder if you can sell these chestnuts to us for five cents a pound?" Facing the

face Xiang Zuo, Su Ziyi was much less angry. After all, he knew Xiang Zuo's character, and although the young master was a bit frivolous, his nature was not very bad, so he took a deep breath and turned his head to look at Su Yulang behind him. : "Yulang, what do you think?"

At this time, Su Yulang had already recovered from the previous state. He looked out from behind Su Ziyi and saw the young master opposite smiling at him. This smile was a bit begging for mercy. The smell was not unpleasant, so Su Yulang thought for a while, looked to the left, and nodded: "Okay, thank you, Uncle Xiang." Although his young master is not unpleasant, compared to the well-behaved one, Su Yulang was obviously more popular with Xiang Zuo, and the lines on his face couldn't help but soften.

Su Ziyi said nothing more, weighed the chestnuts in the basket, and then sold the basket and chestnuts together to Xiang Zuo for ninety cents.

Xiang Zuo handed the things to the boy behind him, apologized to Su Ziyi, and then left with the young master. The young master buried his head and walked quickly and hurriedly, as if he was afraid that someone would catch up and beat him.

"Butler Xiang, why didn't you remind me earlier -" After running away for a long time, the young master stopped and complained with lingering fear.

Behind him, Xiang Zuo and the boy followed with some difficulty. After hearing the young master's complaint, they smiled bitterly: "I didn't expect you, young master, to go - cough -" At this point, Xiang Zuo Old Zuo looked a little embarrassed and lowered his voice: "Go and tease Xiao Shuang'er. Not to mention Xiao Shuang'er and his parents, I was frightened by you, young master." As soon as he said this, the young master's The skin is unusually red.

"Ahem -" the young master deliberately coughed twice, pretending to be a little impatient and said: "I won't talk about this anymore, I won't talk about it anymore -" After finishing speaking, he muttered in a low voice: "I don't want to go find it." You, you were so confused that you ran all the way, and it felt like blood was rushing up in your head - tsk - it's such a disgusting feeling, having to be criticized by your parents after knowing about it, eh -" the last sigh was indeed true real feelings.

Behind him, Xiang Zuo suppressed a smile and shook his head. His young master, this temperament -

"This young master of the Xiang family is really a little different -" until the figures of Xiang Zuo and others disappeared into the crowd, Bian Qing stepped forward and said softly. He and Su Ziyi both came from big families. They had seen all kinds of young masters and young ladies. Most of them were putting on airs, either holding themselves high or using their power to bully others. There were no shameless young masters like the young master of the Xiang family. Saw it.

Su Ziyi didn't have any feelings for the young master of the Xiang family. After all, he was just a passerby. He bent down and put the ninety cents he had just received into Su Yulang's little hand, and answered Bian Qing's question casually: "There are different people with the same rice. The way Xiangjia raises children is different." Su Yulang's hands were too small and he couldn't hold them with one hand, so he could only hold them with two hands. "I'll give you the money bag later, and put it all in the money bag."