THIRTY SIX | drunk

Start bij het begin

I picked up, knowing full well she wasn't walking anytime soon. I carefully took her up the stairs and carefully opened Enzos door.

"Lights turning on, close your eyes bella" I said softly as the bright light flipped on. I remember how Enzo was when he was like this. Lights were the worst for him.

"Enzo wake up" I said just loud enough for him to hear me. 

"What do you want and turn the light off" Enzo grumbled back.

"Lorenzo get up" I said more sternly.

He finally turned his head enough to see me. As soon as he saw Ari in my arms Enzo jumped out of bed running over to us.

"Princess what's wrong" Enzo asked her in a worried tone.

"Well um I'm maybe kinda a little drunk" She slurred out.

"Aria Valentino why" he said sternly.

"Easy on her. She's plastered she doesn't know she's done anything wrong right now." I said trying to reason with him.

"I'm gonna be sick" she said quickly as I ran her to the bathroom. 

I grabbed ahold of her hair keeping it out of her face. 

"Enzo you need to talk to her, you know more about his than anyone. She needs you and not the angry side of you." I said as he rubbed her back.

"I know, right now she needs to puke up everything left in her system and get some sleep to sober up" Enzo said as he sat next to me.

"comfort her, I am going to go grab her some water and advil." I said as I stood up handing her hair to Enzo so it stayed out of her hair. 

Enzo nodded as he looked back at Ari. "Hey will you grab your equipment to check her vitals and everything?" He asked just as I was about to leave the bathroom. 

I looked back and nodded, then continued out the door. 

"Thats it princess just get it out of your system" I said softly trying to hide my anger

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thats it princess just get it out of your system" I said softly trying to hide my anger. 

Its not even that Im angry at her. Im angry at myself. I knew she was acting off today, I just thought she was exhausted. 

God how could I have been so stupid. 

"Im so sorry Enzo" She choked out. 

"No princess i'm sorry I wasn't there to help you" I said as I rubbed her back.

I couldn't tell if she was crying more from how bad she felt or how sick she felt. I wish I could just take away her pain and help her realize we are here for her and understand how she is feeling more than she knows.

Just as she finally stopped throwing up and laid her head on my chest, Leo came back.

"Come on Princess let's get you into bed" I said softly as I picked her up and took her to my bed. I remember how hard it was to ask for help and how painful it is to sober up. Especially after how much she drank.