Miss mystic falls part 2

Lyrica and the others we're doing there miss mystic fall interviews while Carol would fake smile at Lyrica the whole time through hers.

She was shown smoking leaning against the wall she had her hair in Dutch braids with some bangs hanging on each side as she wore black jeans with thigh high boots with her a purple crop top and her flannel tied around her waist as Achilles walks over "hey so how'd it go"he says leaning against the wall beside her.

"Good tho Carol kept giving me the stink eye the howl time. But more importantly an old enemy of mine has some how left the underworld let out of the tomb vampires who no longer are and Stefan is an a blood bend blood bags have been going missing from the hospital and John Gilbert is up to something i have a feeling "she says before stomping on her cigarette as Achilles raised an eyebrow they are gonna have a busy few days ahead of them.

They were shown in front of the Salvatore boarding house "let's shake some bones"Lyrica says cracking her neck before she pushes the door open as John and Damon whirl around "hello boys"she says walking in with Achilles who closed the door.

"Oh no what are you two doing here"Damon groans throwing his head back.

"Well I've came to give you to a little warning of any harm comes to the innocents of mystic falls within the next couple of days we'll let's just say y'all won't like the consequences"she says with a deathly look.

Jonathan scoff"your nothing thin a little vampire "he says before pulling out a wooden stake throwing it a sit hits her in the chest as he smirks before frowning whens she doesn't die like a vampire all she does as she looks blankly at the stick sticking out of her chest as she grips it in her hand as she pulls it out as her wound heal.

"You really are pathetic John Gilbert just like your ancestor"she stated coldy before in a blink of an eye the stake was lounged into his gut making him cry out in pain as Damon's eyes widen before the two leave as Damon stands there staring out the Open door as Lyrica smirks walking with confidence.

Lyrica and Achilles were then shown with the others as they were practicing the walts a she to dance perfectly as they are lost in each others eyes remembering there many dances celebration back in ancient Greece as the two immortal block out the world around them as her friends watch the soulmates dance with skill while coral glares.

Soon Lyrica was in a room with the others it was the day of mystic falls she sat in a chair wearing a dark purple heart shaped neckline with her hair pulled up in a ancient Greece style as she puts on her necklace before doing her makeup which was nude smoky eyes with lip stick as she smirks getting up walking over to the mirror as she admired her beauty when she hears a squeal"oh my god look at you"Caroline says with a smile walking over in a elegant emerald green style dress as Lyrica turns around with a smile.

The mystic falls court was buzzing with people as decorations litter the walls as people mingle and drink. The girls were mingling up stairs. Lyrica was shown in one of the dressing rooms as she looks out the window smiling watching as Achilles mingles with the others before someone enters as she turns to see Carol"it's time"she says stiffly before leaving.

Soon the girls were lined in order at the rope of the stairs"first off we have Lyrica Valentine and her excort Achilles "was announced as she walks down the stairs with confidence as many stare at her beauty in awe as Achilles waist for her with a smile wearing a black suite as they then hold hands walk to the back patio where there is a dance floor where they will walts as the others girls walk out with there excort as she looks confused when Elena walks out in a beautiful blue dress with her hair styled with Damon instead of Stefan as the two immortals share a look the only one she didn't see was amber.