You're undead to me

That morning two things happened one a very interesting conversation happened between the brothers and two Elena had discovered Vikki Donovan in her bathroom which led to a interesting talk with her Aunt Jenna.

Soon Bonnie, Lyrica,and Caroline are seen in carolins room as she is sitting in front of her vanity as she tells them about Last night."I can remember the party.damon came behind me...and he was kissing me neck or biting my neck"she starts to explain to  them while messing with her hair slightly.lyrica listens to every word while Bonnie is seen really focused on the candle in her hand.

"I passed out it's like there's holes in my memory lately"she says as Lyrica was trying so hard not to let her anger get the best of her."it's just wired maybe I let him bite me"she says thinking that's the reason making Bonnie finally break her concentration on the candle"why would you do that"

"Caroline no matter what the guy looks like you never ever do that"Lyrica says with a huff on her side of the bed.caroline sigh's feeling somewhat uncomfortable."can we just not talk about it?"Caroline ask her two best friends while shaking her head making Bonnie and Lyrica look at her worried."okay? I don't wanna talk about Damon."as she is messing with things that are on her vanity.while Bonnie goes back to her candle and Lyrica is slightly thinking of ways to kiss Damon's ass when she finds him.

"I don't wanna talk about any of it"she done with the talk and anything to do with Damon.as she puts makeup over the bite mark on her neck"just want to go back to normal"after she applied enough cover up on it.she notice Bonnie staring at the candle.

"What are you doing with that candle"she ask confused making Lyrica turn to her as well but she knows why.bonnie breaks her focus looking up from the candle two her two best friends shakes her head"um... nothing"sitting down the candle on the nightstand beside her before seeing a strange necklace"what's this"

Caroline gets up from her vanity walking over"damon gave it to me.or he was going to give it to me.all I know is it's mine now"she says stoping on Bonnie's side of the bed.while Bonnie looks at it "it's ugly"she says looking over the details before it is snatched out of her hand by Caroline."well,then get your grubby hands off it"before walking over to her coat rack.placeing it gently on one of the hooks as she walks away Lyrica recognizes the necklace has Emily's Bonnie's ancestor.soon a close up is shown of the amber necklace swaying slightly as the sun shines through the curtain of the window.

Soon Caroline, Lyrica and some of the girls from the cheer squad are walking down the school hallway"the sexy suds car wash is tomorrow.the football team and the band have committed."Caroline says as they are handing out flyers in a very busy hallway as Elena and Bonnie watch from Elena's locker.

"Well,not all the band.just the ones who can pull off a bikini."Caroline adds making the girls laugh.while Lyrica smirks"well you'll know that I will never fail you"she says while she hands out flyers on her side making Caroline laugh at her best friend knowing it is true.

"I want in your face sexy.i mean it's a fundraiser for gods sake"Caroline explains more on want she wants.before walking over to a set of lockers handing out flyers.

While that is going on Elena and Bonnie are having there own little talk until Stefan shows up making Bonnie alittle awkward before leaving.as the two couple where talking Caroline noticed him before she and Lyrica walked up."Stefan where's Damon?he has some serious apologizing to do"she says with confidence with Lyrica standing by her side making tense in her presence.

"He's gone, Caroline"Stefan tells her making Caroline's confident smile falter alittle while Elena looks at Stefan is slight shock and surprise.

"When's he coming back" she says bring her confidence smile goes back up.

"He's not coming back I'm sorry."making it silent for a moment as Caroline drops her smile slowly and she was really wanting to confront damon on how he treated her .

Stefan walks away leaving the three girls in the hallway.lyrica rubs Caroline's arm in comfort."this is a good thing Caroline"Elena says assureing her with with comfort.

"I know that"Caroline says with a sigh while still holding her head high.

Later that day many things happened after Stefan was a little late when he shows up an elder man walks up who seems to remember Stefan from somewhere making him tense and denied it.elena wanted to know what happened but Stefan goes to brush it off making Elena scoff before leaving knowing she won't get the truth saying she had to go home.

Stefan was late because he had to stop Damon from killing Zach through the lock door of his cell while still week from vervain in is system.

Liz forbs and Logan fell where still looking for John Gilbert's pocket watch before they come up with a theory that Jeremy might have it cuz it's a tradition for it to be passed down to the firstborn son in the family.

Later that same day Jeremy tried to cheer his sister up before telling her to go down stairs making her slightly confused.when she did Stefan was there making one of her favorite dishes and tell he some things about there past trying to make it up to her.all while Vikki and Jeremy upstairs like usual one wanting to chill and one wanting to get high.

Later that night still in his weekend form tried to use some of his powers while saying Caroline's name still in his cell looking more pale and weak.

The next day was the fundraiser music blaring through speaker's all around while people where in the swim suits and some guys shirtless.lyrica decided to wear black cut jean shorts that end mid thigh and a dark blue bikini top that tied behind the back and neck with her hair done in a high ponytail.

She stands beside Caroline who explains the rules to Elena that sat in front of them."no friend discounts.no freebies.no pay you laters.we are not running a charity here."as she was sitting putting some money in a small metal box to hold all the money from the fundraiser"no we are not"Elena says just as Stefan walks up behind her causing Elena to look up smiling"hey"she says happy to see him while standing up from her seat.

"Well this has all be fun but I gotta go wash some cars"Lyrica says with a fake smile while walking away to wash her first car.

For the past time Lyrica was washing cars.she didn't know that Caroline had disappeared.when all of sudden she screamed in pain holding her neck as she felt another person's death.matt ran over hearing her shout "hey Lyrica are you okay"he says seeing her bent over slightly beathing heavy.

"Yeah...I'm okay I'll be right back"she says panting before walking away somewhere.ounce she was far away she used some of her power as she burst into a group of Raven's disappearing.

It was getting dark when she finally reappears in the Salvatore boarding house behind Stefan"I thought I told you to keep him on a leash so that wouldn't happen"she growls with rage running through her veins as she roughly turned him towards her.

"I'm gonna kill him so don't worry"Stefan says as he is holding a wooden stake Damon had gone to far this time."well what are you waiting for let's go."she says before both are rushing through the house just as they opened the front door there stood Elena who was looking at both wide eye and breathing heavily"what are you two"she says after a moment causing them to slightly look at each other before back at Elena for a moment of silence knowing that she has figured out there secrets.