Fool me once

After not getting anywhere with his brother Damon he decided to go to Lyrica. He is seen at her front door before knocking on it. He wates a few minutes before footsteps can be heard as the door opens showing Achilles. Achilles raised an eyebrow at the vampire "yes?".

Stefan gulps under his stare"I need to speak with Lyrica it's important Elena is missing"he says before Achilles hums before letting him in. As Stefan steps in he is shocked by the inside of the house as the designs are constructed of every religion you can think of as he looks around following Achilles.

Soon they reach a wide spaced room. In the room the walls were decorated of different artifacts from each time ara going all the wave back to the beginning there were wore shields from all kinds of wars that have happened over time, different kinds of swords, urns and etc. He looks around in ara before hearing chanting as he turns to see Lyrica sitting in the Middle cross legged as she chants with her eyes closed in an ancient language before the chanting stops"I know Elena's missing Stefan"she says calmly.

When all of sudden he is pinned to the wall by a literal Triton as Lyrica coldly glares at him"how could you let Elena out of your sight after what your bastard of a brother did"as he gulps leaning against the wall trying not to get his head cut off.

"I didn't we went to her house so she could rest. I went down stairs to get her some aspirin but we had a surprise guest her name was Anna and next thing I know she's gone."he explains breathing hard.

Lyrica stands there emotionlessly as her blood boils at the vampire Anna boy is she gonna get it."I already know where she is cause I took care of Anna play toy so I'm gonna give you the address plus I got a feely Anna will be in town so that'll be your best bet to go"she says before summon the address on a car before heading it to him.

It was later on the day she spyed on Anna through out in the dark watching her speak with jemery up until the night she ment up with Damon she watched the two tall before making her self known."well well well"she says causing Damon and Anna to tense up as they turn to see her behind them."you can go Damon I only have a bone to pick with Anna this time"she says coldly as Damon vamp speeds away.

She then turns her cold stare on to Anna who gulps"I told you I would help get your mother back but you kidnapped Elena and don't think I know you didn't already kidnapped Bonnie so I'm gonna say this one time leave Elena and Jeremy alone or I will kill you my self....meet me at the tomb."she says before walking away as Anna stares after her.

Later on she is shown walking through the old cemetery as the wind blows gently. She soon makes it to where the lays beneath the ground "I know your there Achilles"she says as her husband walks out of the shadows the two share a smile before she makes stone steps come from out of the ground as they walk down.

Lyrica sets of four torch branches to represent the elements earth, water, fire, and air before carving a symbol into the ground while Achilles lights one torch on fire, the next one socked with water and another covered with dirt from the earth. Soon foot steps can be heard approaching before Stefan,Elena,damon , Sheila and Bonnie walk down.

"You and Sheila wait over there by the wall I can do it by my self"she says with a small smile to Bonnie Bennett she steps into the symbol she blocked out everything around her as she closed her eyes as she starts chanting in an ancient language as the torches soon lit on fire making Elena jump back as she watches her best friend chant before a whooshing sound is heard as the flames on the torches raise higher as her chanting growls louder as she as she slowly holds her hands out in front of her as everyone jumps hearing a loud crashing as the wall where the entrance of the tomb door shakes with Force before it opens slowly.

Her chanting comes to a stop as she slowly open as everyone stares at her in awe before she turns to Damon"you may go in and get Kathrine"she says. Damon nods his head before going to grab Elena's arm before he is slammed against the wall by a force "I don't think so no get in there"Lyrica says coldly as Damon glares at her before going in.

Just then Anna appears nervous "there you are Anna you may get your mother"she says as Anna speeds into the tomb to her mother. Soon Anna comes out with her mother before they speed away Damon was the only one left. Before Damon comes out looking dejected apparently Kathrine wasn't in there but Lyrica already knew that she just wanted Damon to have a reality check.

Once he exit out of the tomb before she closed her eyes and began chanting again as the torches flared up once more before the tomb shut closed with a slam. They all shared looks with one another before Lyrica and Achilles walked up the stone steps first.

Lyrica can be seen sitting at her vanity as she unbraided her hair from the leather bands as she is deep in thought"what's wrong my love"Achilles asked he kissed her shoulder.

"It's that I feel like something is about to happen like everything will be worse here on out"she says with a sigh as she leans back in to him.

Els where down below at the tomb entrance a mysterious presence is shown walking along the dirt leaving nothing but footprints before a low chanting can be heard as the tomb slowly opens as the mysterious figure glides in leaving blood here and there for the tomb vampires before vanishing in thin air.