night of the comet

Lyrica can be seen In her teacher's history class"originally discovered nearly five centuries ago..."Mr Tanner starts off with us everyone just looks bored out of their minds why Elena and Stefan just make passes at each other before remembering what happened last night with Lyrica. He now's she's someone you don't want to get on there bad side he saw that last night with what she did with damon.soon he's snapped out of his thoughts by Mr tanners voice again.

"It hasn't been over Mystic falls in over a 145 years. Now,the comet will be it's brightest...right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration."Mr Tanner says to the entire class before seeing Stefan and Elena not even paying attention."are we bothering you? Mr Salvatore ? Miss Elena" who looks away from Elena to Mr tanner as well as Elena making everyone look at them. Elena just shakes her head before the school bell rings.as Lyrica gets her stuff ready she over hears Stefan and Elena talking with her super hearing.

"I brought it. I told you"Stefan tells Elena handing her a book called "withering heights by Ellis Ben"Elena says reading the title of the book smileing.lyrica walks past them smileing knowing Elena is happy but she will have to give Stefan the protective speech of her best friend that is like a sister to her.as she walks she sees Bonnie and Caroline talking before walking over to them

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked Bonnie walking through a pair of doors with Bonnie at her side.

"Technically,grams says I'm a witch"Bonnie explains to her "my ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something."she explains more.before she shakes her head as Caroline smirks"grams tried to explain it,but she was looped on the liquor.i tuned out."she chuckles along with Caroline"crazy family,yes witches,I don't think so"

"Yeah ,feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night"Caroline says thinking about the hot flashes she saw at the mystic grill last night."I didn't see him you did"Bonnie laughs

Lyrica then appears behind them throwing her arms around there shoulders screaming them slightly"Jesus don't do that Lyrica"Caroline says as they all laugh together."so my chicas are y'all coming to my dance practice today"she ask them smirking as they walk the hallways armed linked.

"Like we could miss it "both girls said only to hear a scoff behind them making all three to turn see Lyrica rival lilly "please like she can dance"Lilly says with her minions behind them.

"Come on Lilly jealousy does it look good on you honey it only causes you to have wrinkles I can actually see some on your face"Lyrica says with an innocent smile on her face shrugged her shoulders everyone around laughs even her until Lilly done something that nobody has done before she slaps Lyrica in the face who barely flinched but Lilly slightly shakes her hand in pain.both Caroline and Bonnie are shocked that Lyrica didn't even move from that slap but there shock expanded when Lyrica through a right hook knocking Lilly flat on her ass before bending down slowly her eyes flash emerald green making Lilly freeze.

"Let's get one thing straight I'm the boss of this school if you ever pull a stunt like that again I'll break more then your jaw"Lyrica whispers so only her and Lilly can hear before standing back up slowly turning around smirking darkly knowing Stefan watched the whole thing before walking away with Bonnie and Caroline walking behind her trying to come up with explains with what just happend.

Soon the mystic falls bell tower can be seen as the girls are setting around the table folding flyers."I was talking to grams.she said the comet is a sign of impeding doom last time it passed over mystic falls,there was lots of death."Bonnie explains what her grams told her about the comet."so much blood and carnage,it created a bed of paranormal activity."

"Mm.yeah,and then you poured grams another shot...and she told you about the aliens"Caroline says sarcastically making the girl's go silent before turning to Elena for gossip "so then what?"Caroline immediately questions Elena.