A few good men part 1

lyrica can be set crossed legged on the stage at mystic grill as her and the band go over the covers they will be doing for each songs. hey hair was pulled up into a messy hair bun as she wore a grey tank top and blue jean shorts while reading over the list" okay so i was thinking we can start of with the rock cover for river. then the cover for crushing snakes followed by weary sinner and after that a couple of girly songs for the teenage girls who will kill of us if we don't" she jokes as her band laughs while at a table bonnie, Elena and Caroline were eating as they watch with smiles.

"i wonder what songs they will be doing for the event tonight" Caroline squeals with a smile she loves hearing her best sing making the others nod. soon Lyrica gets up walking over to her gatuire as before walking to the mike as she adjust it. the man behind the keyboard starts playing a rhythm "were not afarid terrors of night, arrows that fly by day" she sings off softly while grabbing the mike stand.

"ten thousand may fall but we will remain" she sings before a thumping beat is made by the drummer as she grabs her gature as the other pick up the rhythm.

she closes her eyes as she sings the next part"were not afraid a promise of god. can never be torn away walking on hands of angels, crsuhing snakes,safe under the shadow of his wings" she says swaying side to side to the beats as she nods her head as she sings."our fortress and our strength. our fortress." she sings along with the beat keeping up with the harmony just as the music slowly stops as each member sing as one.

"were takeing back our freedom,our battle has been won. we have been libarated. back from death weve come" she sings just as the drummed bangs on the drum right at the beat as her eyes snap open while strumming her gaturie to the rythm as she sings her heart out.

the three girls look at there best friend in shock as she sings her heart out while cheering standing rocking to the beat while Achilles watch them amused. else where in the grill carol watches with disgust at the music Lyrica was practicing so she steps forward clearing her throat gaining the attention of Lyrica who rolls her eyes as the band kills the music.

she rolls her eyes" yes Mrs. Lockwood what is it were in the middle of practice." as she takes a sip of water.

carol puts on a fake smile" I think the people would like more elegant music" she says causing Lyrica to give her a cold look." lets get one thing straight carol" she hopes off the stage walking over to her" you may be Tyler's mother but to me your nothing but a shallow women who thinks just cause she married into one of the founding family's and the mayor you can control everyone. well news flash that doesn't matter I don't have to do a damn thing you say and i sure as hell aint kneeling before you. if you don't like what we play then get a different band to play" she says coldly she was pissed off by this women no one and I mean no one disrespects one of her creatures as she shoulder bumped into carol hard making the women stumble as she gaps like a fish at the teen who walked away with her head held high.

the girls quickly follow after Lyrica who was out side leaning against the wall smoking. Achilles shakes his head softly at his wife walking over to her" when did you start smoking me sea shell" he says as he crossed his arms. Lyrica blows smoke out of her mouth" since the 1920's lets just say I've had man hands full for the centuries" she says with a side glance before looking out into the sun rise while the other shared worried looks at the cold expression on her face carol must have really pissed her off.