Miss mystic falls part 1

Lyrica was shown walking through the parking lot with Achilles as they were talking about the event's from last night when she saw a a familiar red car pull up and parked as Stefan go out" but we need to make sure he doesn't kill anybody"Lyrica says as they watch Stefan talk with Elena.

Lyrica was shown sitting in class as she listened to him teaching as was texting Bonnies grams apparently something els was going on as she saw a person heading towards the old thumb but the thing was she didn't recognize the person as she now has another thing to investigate. Soon she was shown helping Bonnie put up flyers.

Elena then walks over "hey guys"she says walking over Lyrica smiles but apparently Bonnie and Elena had a little heart to heart talk that left tension in there friend ship before her and her grand had left town for a bit.

"Hey"Bonnie says with tense shoulders.

"How are you and your grams "Elena asked.

"We're doing okay she's been training me"Bonnie says.

Elena nods her head"I hope you understand why I called y'all before y'all came back home"she explained.

"We understand Elena but if Lyrica hadn't performed the spell that took a lot of power if my grams had done it she would have died"Bonnie explained remembering the amount of power Lyrica had to use to open that thumb as she broke the spell she gave Emily.

Elena sighs knowing she was right but before the talk could go anyfurther Caroline walks up with a smile seeing Bonnie "Bonnie thank God your home I know we talked everyday I missed you how are you doing"she says before they shared a hug as Elena hid her hurt before the two eventually broke apart.

"Better. It's Better,been busy with helping with my grams since we came back."Bonnie says.

Caroline nods her head smiling"well I can help with that major wardrobe confab needed asap you need to help me pick the perfect dress for the founders Court and Lyrica can't help since she is also a contestant."she says.

Elena was now confused"the founders Court did I miss something"she asked as Lyrica sighs as she shakes her head as the other two share a look"the founders Court, ms mystic falls"Caroline explained.

"As much fun as this has been I have a meeting and then my mystic court interview but text me to let me know what dresses you two with waer so I don't end up wearing the same dress as one of y'all"Lyrica says with as they all hug before she walks away.

Once she was away from the school she headed to the old tomb she saw foot steps leaving as she studies them before walking down the steps she could feel that there was another presence here not to long ago.

She closed her eyes as she used her power her father's Hades, Lucifer and Anubis the powers they granted her with death as she was shown a vision of what happened that night as she saw the tomb door being open but she could hear clearly "time for my revenge against her"a whisper was heard of the shadow of man that was opening the door.

Her eyes snap open as she remembers that voice but how did he get out of hell after she sent him there ages ago during time of war she runs a hand through her hair before snapping her fingers as she summoned shadows "let all three of my fathers now that someone I slayed has escaped from hell"she says before they screech disappearing.