Bloodlines

Lyrica was shown a sleep by Achilles before a scream is heard from Elena that had echoed as her eyes snap open before she sets up in there bed causing Achilles to wake up feeling her move before sitting up worried by her facial expression"what's wrong"he asked as he places a hand on her shoulder before she turns to him"I heard Elena scream.i also can feel her emotions first we pack so we can look for her and second make a stop by the Salvatore house"she says before they share a look and if Elena wasn't. Alive by they time she finds her all hell would break lose on the Salvatore brothers.

An hour later they were packed and dressed Lyrica decided to wear a black tank top with her upper waisted jean jacket with her black jeans as she had knee high lengthed boots as Achilles wear dark blue baggy jeans with a dark blue v neck shirt as they drive to the Salvatore house.soon they pull up as Lyrica got out cause this wouldn't take long as she fades in smoke before reappearing behind Stefan who was on the phone try to get in touch with Elena she noticed that he had the necklace she always were with a picture of Kathrine in his hand as he paces.

"Elena,it's Stefan I know that this picture must've confused you but I can explain."he says into the phone.

Lyrica glares at his back"you have a lot of explaining to do"causing Stefan to whirl around seeing Lyrica behind him."I'm just state the facts you kept that picture since you met here and you just happened to stubble into Elena who looks exactly like her so I'm gonna say this once Stefan if that is the only reason you with Elena I will make your human death look like child's play "she growls and disappears in smoke ounce again before he can says anything.

Now on the road to looking for Elena while Achilles drives Lyrica uses her magic to pin point on where Elena is as flashes of a bar in Georgia appear in her head before she slowly opens her eyes with a glare"she in Georgia with Damon I swear I'm gonna ring his neck when I see them"as there car zooms down the road.

Back in mystic falls many things happened alrick was doing research on mystic falls to find his dead wife's killer. Stefan was still trying to find a way to find Elena after worrying when he found out she was with Damon who answered her phone he tried with Bonnie but for some reason her magic wasn't working so she hurried home.

Back on the road Lyrica was still chanting to find what happened to cause Elena and Damon to be anywhere near each other as flashes of Elena's car being wrecked by an unknown vampire before flashes of Damon are shown helping her out of the car and ounce Elena was unconscious he put her in his car taking him to Georgia."it also seems like we got an unknown vampire that seems to have an obsession with Elena."Lyrica explains to Achilles before they passed the State sign for Georgia as they continue to drive before coming up to the bar it was dark by the time they got there but she had a feeling something was wrong and that feeling got worse when she felt Elena's fear.

When she saw Damon come out of the bar she used her inhuman speed and pins home to the wall by the throat."oh no not you"he groans in pain as Lyrica glares at him with Achilles behind him glaring as well as he held his sword."hello Damon you are so lucky right now other wise you would be dead now where is Elena"she growls tightening the grip on his neck."I don't...know...that's why I'm out here.... looking for her"he managed to choke out before he is dropped onto the ground panting.

Soon they are shown walking around the side of the bar to see Elena holding onto what appears a ladder she was shocked to see Lyrica and Achilles before she warns them"guys no"causing them to be confused before Damon is attacked by a vampire who hits him with a crow bar as Damon falls to the ground as he is hit repeatedly"who are you"Damon grunts out.

as the vampire above him chuckles"that's perfect you have no idea" until Lyrica uses her in human speed tackling the man down just as he was going to pour gasoline on Damon she uses her strength to hold him down while Elena and Achilles help Damon up."what are you talking about?what did he do?"Elena asked panting as the man growls"he killed my girlfriend what did she do to you huh what did she do to you"he  roars. The man manages to push her off as they both get up rushing at each other throwing hits left and right.elena worried about her best friend rushes over getting the man's attention"I don't understand."Elena still asked confused as Achilles holds her back while Lyrica and the man come to a stand still glaring at one another.

"My girlfriend went to visit Stefan,and Damon killed her got it."the men hisses that's when Lyrica out the pieces together he's talking about Lexi it didn't take long for Elena to put the pieces together as well"Lexi? Lexi was your girlfriend? She told me about you she said you were human"Elena says as the man looked over Lyrica's shoulders at them with teary eyes"I was"it goes silent between the two as he pulls out a lighter flicking it on as he goes to throw it at Damon but Elena stops him ounce again "Lexi turned ?"trying to get his attention off of Damon.

"If you want to be with someone forever you have to live forever"he tells her as he still holds the lighter.

"She loved you. She said that when it's real you can't walk away."she tells him but he just huffs snapping his head towards her"well, that's a choice you're not going to have to make"he says fixing to throw the lighter but is stopped ounce again by Elena "don't.dont please,don't hurt him. Lexi loved you and she was good, and that means you're good too. Be better than him"Elena says as it was silent through the group ounce more until he puts out the lighter finally getting through to him before he whooshes away leaving them by them selfs.

Lyrica then a turns to them "Elena why don't you go wait in her car I need to have a word with Damon"she's says glaring at him when he goes to protest. Achilles leads Elena away to the car leaving the two alone.

Lyrica glares at him"you are a selfish person you know that instead of taking to a hospital after a wreck you decided to take her to a trip here just so you can find another way to open that tumb not only that your luck she's alright otherwise I would make you regret the day you become a vampire.you can drive home alone"she tells him with a fierce glare before turning around and walking away to her car leaving Damon there by him self as he grits his teeth.