034.

***Chapter Playlist***Shawn Mendes - Mercy Chris Stapleton - Cold

Shawn Mendes - Mercy
Chris Stapleton - Cold

Oakley 'Cench' Caesar-Su
New York, NY
Following night

I watch her sleep and can't help but to gaze at her button nose, or long eyelashes. Her rosey plump cheeks, or her perfect heart shaped lips. She's just the most perfect person I'd ever seen.

She slept on her stomach, with her arms crossed under her pillow propping her head up. I softly kiss her lips, again, and again.

She stirs in her sleep and her eyes flutter open, "I'm hungry." She groans before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

Her stomach makes a weird noise and I get up to go make that happen for her. Standing up I carry her to the kitchen, turning on the lights before I place her on the counter.

I pull out a pan, cheese, bread, butter and garlic. Earlier in the day I placed a Target order to get somethings back in her flat, because when she left she only left furniture and bedding. Wadz stopped in Saks to get us some clothes and she's been here asleep ever since.

I pour her a glass of water, and she chugs it before laying down on the island. I began making her grilled cheese, and in a couple of minutes I was done and handed her the plate.

Two sandwiches, because she refused to eat food at the hospital and this was her first meal. Refilling her water I set the plate in front of her, but she doesn't move to touch the plate and I realize I didn't cut her crusts off. Quickly I do that, and push the plate back to her where she picks up a piece and starts eating.

"Hm?" Killian sticks her hand out for me to eat some. I shook my head, "You haven't eaten all day, you have to finish all your food."

"But it's a lot." She speaks with her cheeks full of bread and cheese, as she finished chewing.

"Try and get through most of it atleast."

We hadn't spoken about anything because she would just sleep a lot since that night. I wouldn't bring it up, if she wouldn't. "How'd you find me?" She breaks our silence, bringing her knees to her chest.

"Long story."

"We have time."

I approached her slowly, looking over her face. Rubbing my finger on her cheek, "I'm always going to find you."

"Is what he said....true?" Shes asks quietly. "The way you feel about me?"

I shrug, "Well yea." I couldn't see how she didn't know all this time, or at least feel it.

"Why'd I have to find out like that? Why couldn't you just tell me?" Her eyes were somber, but I don't know if I want to have this conversation right now.