033.

****Chapter Playlist****EST Gee - 30 Boppa Idk why I just feel like whenever the boys are bout to kill shit this song makes it all the more criminal

EST Gee - 30 Boppa
Idk why I just feel like whenever the boys are bout to kill shit this song makes it all the more criminal.

Oakley 'Cench' Caesar- Su New York, NY Greenwood Cemetery

New York, NY
Greenwood Cemetery

The wind picked up as I stood in front of the double headstone of Killians father and brother. A full yellow moon glimmered in the Brooklyn sky, and it seemed like the stars were almost non existent here.

They were perched on top of a hill, further in the back of the cemetery. The roads around it were busy, but this spot was surprisingly quiet for New York City.
I went back to the car, and Wadz instantly shoved a laptop in my face.

"The mums in Jamaica. Freya told me." He shows me a WhatsApp message. I nod, content with the thought of her being away from what's going on. Killian was still virtually undetectable, one too many safety tips have now back fired but I was proud none the less.

Boone had been in Sabina's phone for the past fifteen minutes trying to trace back any numbers the Sigmans may have used to contact her in regard to Killian.

Killian had did a number on Sabina, beating her within an inch of her life. Ultimately the men I had on clean up stated, Sabina used forced entry to access the home, at the buffer period of my men switching shift. She broke in, where she found Killian and from there....well.

Her interest in Killian, was more than interest. It was jealousy, and more along the lines of sick obsession. My phone rang in my pocket and as I answered Boone sounds flustered.

"Message just came through to Sabina's phone, I've sent it to your cell. But Cench-" I heard his voice fade out to the background as I check his message thread.

Multiple imagines of Killian, in a trunk. A fucking trunk. Her face isn't shown, but her back is exposed and I'd know her body anywhere.

Tuning back in Boone was now giving an address to Wadz, "They just sent an address. Head there now, I'll radio clean up." he hangs up and the message with the address comes through. It's an address in the Bronx.