026.

Killian Rubis Andrade Cambridgeshire, UK

Cambridgeshire, UK

Jude pinned me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist and I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts. "Don't be afraid to hurt me." I pant, as he kisses my neck.

I was just going to have to teach him everything I wanted, I couldn't just settle for what he gave me anymore. His hands gently fondled my breasts, and it's not that I didn't feel it but it wasn't pleasurable.

I cease all my movements and so does he slowly putting me down, "What's wrong?" Jude sounds like he just got in trouble at school. "Did I do something?"

"Jude I—" I don't know why I was nervous to tell him, I had physically alluded to liking violent sex but I guess having to vocalize it was something else. "Jude I like violent sex. I like to be choked, hit, degraded." I was nervous to look at him so I looked down, because what if he thought I was weird or crazy.

"You want to be in pain?" I could tell he was trying not to be judgemental, I nodded slowly and began rubbing his arm.

"But I like it. I want you to be as rough with me as you'd like." I kissed him softly, he stood still as I undressed in front of him, trance like as he saw I only wore a thong underneath. "Bite me," I lightly kiss his neck, and I hear him take a deep breath. "Slap me, force me to do things you want me to do." I whisper in his ear.

"And I'd take it all like a good little sub." I finally get on my knees sitting back on my heeled feet with my hands in my lap and look up at him. "Because I deserve it." I took his hand and placed it on my head in a soft patting motion. I nuzzled my face against the bulge in his pants.

"Killian please." He whimpered, and I liked it because it was the first time he was vocal during sex because the one off moan when he was about to cum.

"Look I'll turn the lights off, so you don't see anything." I reached up and turned the lights off. "It's okay Jude. I like it, I promise." I coached him.

He was petting me slowly, and I reached for the belt buckle of his dress pants and once it was out of my way I slowly pulled his pants down. He pulled away, "But baby why do you want me to hurt you?" He sat on the bed behind him holding my face in his face.

"It's the only way I feel anything." I smashed my lips into his and he lays back onto the bed, grabbing his hand I placed it on my neck. "Squeeze here." I instructed, and he softly did. "Jude harder- stop being so afraid. I'm not going to break." I finally grunt, annoyed by his lack of trying.

He gripped my neck and flipped us over pinning me to the bed, one of his hands kept my hands still above me head and the other one held my neck squeezing just enough that I could see two of him. Jude used his knee to separate my legs, and he roughly pressed his lips to mine. He kissed down my neck and took my nipple in his mouth. Letting my hands go and he kissed down my stomach and then his grip was gone on my neck. Pulling at the thong he slid it off and spread my legs.