003.

Oakley 'Cench' Caesar-SuWest London, United KingdomThree weeks later

West London, United Kingdom
Three weeks later

The business phone buzzed with a call, so I answered, "Cench."

"Newbies fucked up the drop. They fell off at Grand Union." Wadz huffed.

"Half a mill....half a fucking mill!" I felt my temperature rise the more I thought about it. Cooper and Tommy had some explaining to do, that's who I put in charge of transporting those bodies to Ireland. Those bodies were worth £500,000, and now I'm out half a million because they can't do one job.

So it's either I need my money back, or new bodies to stuff. That'll be their choice to make.

"I know Cench, listen a couple new cars are on the lot. Fifty kilos of ket and white. Ex is in the laundry load." Wadz explained, all that meant was I had to head to the car dealership and the laundromat.

"Alright."

"And Cench," He stopped me from hanging up. Once he saw the call was still running, "Sigman boys are are asking questions."

The imagine of Stanley's body being sliced into thirds, and his henchmen's body being riddled with bullets made me smirk slightly.

"So let's give'em answers innit." Hanging up I threw the phone down, and broke off onto Mansfield Rd, to head to the dealership.

The ride to the dealership was quick, the streets were clear in thirty minutes I pulled up and went straight to the back. The unloading zone for the new shipments we received, "Cench nice to see you, merch is in the safe and cars are being inspected for show." Phillipe the front man of the dealership briefs me as I walk in.

"Mhm." I respond, never been a man of too many words when it came to business. We began walking back to the vault, where as the doors opened I smelled the freshly printed money. I took a deep breath, a spark of happiness flamed in me as the maroon iridescent bills filled the room.

We both stepped in, and I got chills. Money, the only thing that can evoke this type of emotion from me. And truthfully this wasn't even the most amount of money I've ever seen, I just like knowing it's ours.

The money belonged to Live Yours. We did it. We made all the right decisions to get to the financial freedom of this life, intense sacrifices and years of detachment.

"Boys will be by to collect everything, as we discussed your eight percent will be counted and dispensed here. You know you make ten percent off each car sold, and we're even." I say wrapping up the interaction, it was time to head to the laundromat.

I left him and began to make my way toward the laundromat, before I pulled off I sent a text message to A2 to round up some boys to come collect the money and shipment for distribution.

When I got to the laundromat, I went straight to the back again to speak to the face of the business. The shipment of ecstasy came delivered in the boxes of laundry detergent, a perfect way to disguise the smell for when these things went through customs and they put the dogs on the job.