Part 11

so I have nothing to say other than I am too depressed these days, I feel lost so so lost,I feel like what's meant for me is still so far away from me, and the worst thing in all that is waiting. anyway

E

N

J

Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin didn't wake up until the next morning, with a burning feeling in his throat, threatening to pull out all the contents of his stomach.

He put his hand to his mouth to prevent anything from coming out, and with steady, tired steps, he went to the bathroom, emptying his guts.

"Jimin, are you okay?" asked Jungkook, who was now standing in the bathroom doorway, rubbing his eyes. Jimin was taken aback. What is he still doing here? Then the events of last night came rushing back to him.

Jungkook didn't wait for a response and went inside, determined to make sure that the pregnant man was okay.

Jimin kept staring at nothing, oblivious to his own surroundings, lying on the cold floor until a warm chest embraced him.

For the first time, he broke down, crying and sobbing as if there was no tomorrow. Jungkook kept patting his back and pulling him even closer as if it were possible.

Five minutes passed, but for Jimin, it felt like months. What he felt was indescribable, a dying man, pregnant and now homeless and unable to even work.

He felt helpless, having no control over his own life. It was as if someone else was controlling it and was determent to make him more and more miserable.

"Jimin, do you feel pain anywhere? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" Jungkook voiced, his concern and worry visible in his eyes.

Jimin pulled away and stared into the older man's eyes. He was looking at his friend's soul, with so many words and emotions that needed to be voiced. But sadly, eyes can't talk.

Jimin was the first one to break his gaze. "I want to take a shower," he mumbled, barely even heard. He just wanted to be alone right now.

Jungkook took the hint and stood up to leave, giving the smaller one some privacy.

"If you need something, call me. I'll be just nearby," Jungkook said, and Jimin just nodded.

After he heard the door close, Jimin collapsed again, his head between his knees, thinking of his next step.

What was he supposed to do now? Working was out of options. Maybe, for the time being, he would just borrow some money from Jungkook, or Tae, until he figured something out.

With that thought in his head, he stood up and looked for his small stool to sit on it in the shower since he couldn't stay standing for too long, and he didn't even have a bathtub.

The hot water drops fell onto his face. He closed his eyes and let his body relax, allowing his mind to calm, even if just for a while.

*

*

*

Knock, knock.

"Jimin, are you okay? You've been in there for an hour," came the worried voice of Jungkook.

Jimin was shocked. An hour? He thought that he had only been in there for 10 minutes.

"JIMIN! IF YOU DON'T RESPOND, I'LL ENTER!" At that, Jimin snapped back to reality.

"I AM COMING OUT, DON'T COME IN!" Jimin hurriedly looked for a towel to cover his body.

Jungkook was taken aback at the sight of Jimin coming out. He was so thin that you could even see his bones, and his stomach was barely visible. even though he should be at least 3 "Jimin, how far along are you?" Jungkook asked, concern etched across his face.