part 9

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while now. I wanted to finish this story first before updating it again.

I won't lie; there were moments during this time when I wanted to abandon this story, but I couldn't do that to the people who read it. Their support and interest have been a great motivation for me to continue.

When I was writing, my laptop shut down suddenly, and all of my hard work was gone, including this chapter. So, I rewrote it, even though I couldn't remember exactly what I had written before.

So, I have some bad news (lol, I don't know if it's even bad), but anyway, this will be the last fanfiction I write. I still have a lot of ideas in my mind for fanfictions, but I won't be writing anything, so if any author is interested, I would be happy to share my ideas with them.

The story will have 16 chapters, I might add one more, or not, it depends. I know it may seem short, but I don't like slow-burn stories, so I won't write a slow-burn either.

Um, I don't know what else to add. XDXD

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that before I stopped this story, I was on chapter 9, but as you can see, I deleted that chapter to add another one because I felt like I rushed it. so whoever read it just forgive me. (*^_^*)

E

N

J

Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the day he spoke with that stranger, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking. He found himself constantly reflecting on his decisions, his choices, and the actions he had taken.

After that day, he started searching for Jimin in silence hoping to catch a glimpse of the smaller man walking down the stairs or entering the bustling cafeteria. The absence of Jimin's presence weighed heavily on his heart, reminding him of what he had lost and what he desperately wanted to regain.

Every day, Jungkook would visit Jimin's favorite spot, the place where he used to sit and watch something on his phone. It was the spot where Jungkook always found him in, lost in his own world.

But now he wasn't there.

the bench was empty as if it was waiting for its owner, Jimin. It felt dark and cold without him there. Jungkook couldn't shake off the feeling that Jimin was deliberately avoiding him, which only added to his sense of loss.

He desperately wanted to talk to Jimin, to explain his feelings and try to mend their broken relationship. But every time he looked for him, Jimin seemed like he vanished, leaving Jungkook in a state of perpetual longing and regret.

He didn't mind back then. He wasn't ready to face the smaller.

Was he still avoiding him?

Is that why he stopped coming to school?

Or was he sick?

He wanted to visit him in his own home so badly, but did he even have the right to do so? Shame and guilt were eating him up little by little.

Sitting at Jimin's favorite place, it became his Preferred spot as well, reminding him of old times when they were young and happy.

He was consumed by numerous 'what-ifs', contemplating the possibilities that could've changed their fate.