ACT II

Once Upon A Time
Season 2

SYNOPSIS
__________

THE DARK CURSE has been broken and everyone has regained their memories of their true identities and their past lives. It was a day that had been twenty-eight years in the making, but not everybody is happy about it; and the fact that nobody had been returned to the Enchanted Forest only added to (almost) everyone's dismay.

THE CHARMINGS are finally reunited with their daughter and they couldn't be happier to have their baby girl back. Though Emma appears to be more distant than they had hoped for. Mary Margaret tries to bring Rose back into her family, but after she had learned the truth about what happened with her father, Rose chooses to distance herself from the woman she once considered a mother.

A PORTAL opens and takes Emma, Chris and Mary Margaret back to the Enchanted Forest; where they reunite with some old friends and meet new faces. Chris is left stunned when somebody from his past, somebody he thought was long dead, comes back into his life. The only problem? She doesn't recognise him and poses as a threat as she sides with Cora, The Queen of Hearts and her charming side-kick, Captain Hook.

REGINA finds herself in a battle of power against Mr Gold, and then faces a heart breaking decision when she's reunited with Daniel. She's left surprised though when she finds Rose holding her hand to support her through it.

ROSE is forced to face her past when her ex arrives in Storybrooke and tries to get her and the kids back. He later reveals a huge family secret that leaves Rose, the twins and even Regina completely stunned.

WHEN A MURDER OCCURS Rose is left feeling conflicted on who she's supposed to believe; and does everything in her power to try and prove that her new found relationship with her mother isn't a waste of time.