East P.O.V

February 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

I wake up in da bed alone for da second day in a row. I roll ova grabbin my phone of da stand lookin at my notifications to see texts and calls from everyone but Aurora. I sit up in bed going to my contacts clicking on her name FaceTiming her. She ignores it and I call her phone and she picks up.

"Yes." She says answerin da phone.

"Where are you?" I ask her.

"I'm safe." She says.

"Dat ain't a location." I say to her.

"That's right you can't track me anymore cause I don't have any of the jewelry on that you bought." She says.

"Don't be mad, I was trynna make sure you were safe." I say to her.

"I'm not mad." She says.

"Then come home." I say to her.

"I will." She says.

"When?" I ask her.

"The baby is safe, I got into something yesterday and went to a doctor this morning to get checked out and he said he's fine." She says skippin over my question.

"He?" I ask her.

"It's too early to know but I feel like it might be a boy, I never had morning sickness this bad last time I was pregnant but then again I never got the chance to find out the sex so who knows." She says.

"Dats good thank you for lettin me now." I say.

"Of course, this is your baby too." She says.

Neither of us say anything, we just listen to the other one breathing.

"I miss you." I say to her breakin da silence.

"Omari." She says sighing.

"I don't know what it is dat I did but I will fix it. Did she push you you?, did you think that I wouldn't believe you?, is that why you ran?" I ask ha.

"She didn't push me, I fell and I didn't run I just needed time." She says.

"Time for what?" I ask.

"To figure out where we go from here, how do we split custody of the baby, are we going to live together or separate?, it's just a lot to figure out." She says.

"Look I don't know what's goin on wit you but you need to get back here so we can talk face to face because you've obviously lost your fuckin mind." I say to ha.

"I have to go." She says.

"P, don't fuckin play wit me." I say to ha.