Aurora's P.O.V

February 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I wake up to the sun in my face, I look over to see Omari still asleep

I wake up to the sun in my face, I look over to see Omari still asleep. I sit up, get out of the bed and head to the bathroom. I use the bathroom, wash my hands, brush my teeth and wash my face.

I come out the bathroom and walk over to the night stand and check my phone. I see that I have a couple of missed calls from Sabrina.

I grab my phone, walk out the room while closing the door quietly. I go down stairs and go into the living room.

I sit down on the couch and call Sabrina and she answers on the first ring

"Where are you?" She ask worried.

"I'm at a friends house, I'm sorry for leaving without telling you guys. I just had to get out of there." I say to her.

"No I understand completely. Did you know that guy?" She ask me.

"No but he seemed to know a lot about me." I say to her.

"What did he say?" She ask me.

"He told me to tell my boyfriend he said what's up."  I say to her while picking at my clothes.

"Thats it?" She ask.

"No it was other things but I don't really feel like getting into that." I say to her.

"Are you going to tell him?" She ask.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea." I say sighing.

"Why not, this could be serious Aurora." She says.

"I think the guy was just trying to scare me. And besides I've never seen it but he told me himself that he turns into a whole different person when it comes to people he cares about so it's best if I don't tell Omari." I say to her.