Aurora P.O.V

April 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I roll over and open my eyes to see Omari laying next to me asleep

I roll over and open my eyes to see Omari laying next to me asleep. I roll my eyes and attempt to get out of bed. My legs are so sore and  not to mention a little numb. After sitting for a good five minutes I get up and go to the bathroom for my daily routine and hot bath. After a fifteen minute bath I get out to see him still asleep, I roll my eyes then walk out to the living room and grab his clothes then walk back into the room.

"Omari."

He just lays there not moving so I grab a pillow.

"Omari, get up!" I yell while throwing the pillow at him.

"Dam P, a nigga trynna sleep." He says rollin over.

"That's too bad cause you need to go." I say to him.

"Wat?" He ask opening his eyes then sitting up.

"You heard me, get dress and go." I say throwing his clothes at him.

I walk out the room then go into the kitchen and start cooking. He comes out the room fully dressed after five minutes and walks up to the breakfast bar staring at me.

 He comes out the room fully dressed after five minutes and walks up to the breakfast bar staring at me

"Can we talk?" He ask me.

"Oh now you wanna talk." I say shaking my head while laughing.

"P, come on I'm serious." He says to me.

"So was I when I called and texted you multiple times." I say while cracking my eggs in a bowl.

"I had a reason for what I did." He says to me seriously.

"What was the reason?" I ask him turning off my stove.

"The guy in da photo wit you his name is Scar. I get my product from him." He says.

"Omari I kinda of figured that he knew you when I saw him at the get together for Blue. You ask me did I know him and I told you that I would tell you later when later came you didn't want to listen." I say walking out of the kitchen.