Aurora P.O.V

Atlanta, Georgia
January 2020

I'm at home gettin ready for work while on the phone with my cousin. She convinced me to move from Tennessee to here in Atlanta. I'm staying with her and her baby father until my place is ready. Right now we on FaceTime talking cause she's out with him.

"When you suppose to be back?" I ask while putting on my shoes.

"I don't know, his ass trynna butta me up cause one of my girls saw him wit Keisha's ass da other day

"I don't know, his ass trynna butta me up cause one of my girls saw him wit Keisha's ass da other day." She says while rolling her eyes.

"Just because they saw him with her doesn't mean they did something. Has he been acting different?" I ask while fixing my hair.

"No and he been coming in da house earlier den usual." She says while keeping her focus on the road.

"I say you trust him until he shows you that you shouldn't besides you know how this bitches can be. If they see that you happy they going to either try to take it for themselves or destroy it." I say to her doing putting my hair stuff away.

"Nah ya ass right about dat sis but imma hit chu when I'm on my way back home." She says.

"Okay, enjoy your family day and be safe." I say while grabbing my bag and walking to the front door.

"Always babes , Luv you." She says blowing me a kiss.

" Love you too." I say then hang up the phone.

I walk through the house and cut all the lights off and make sure the back door locked. I grab my jacket then head out the front door to go to work.
______________

"How much longer before our shift ends?" I ask my co-worker Sabrina