Aurora's P.O.V

January 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

"Y'all can sit the couch on the wall by the kitchen

"Y'all can sit the couch on the wall by the kitchen." I say to Chris and Nau'Jour.

"I thought you wanted da tv on this wall." Nau'Jour says to me while stoppin in the middle of the floor.

"Aye nigga, dis couch heavy as shyt betta move ya ass." Chris says pushin da couch.

"Put da damn couch on da wall by da kitchen like she said." Brooklyn says coming in da door carrying a box.

"You betta pipe all dat barkin down." Chris says muggin her.

"Don't start y'all shit." Nau'Jour says to the both of them.

They sit da couch down and Chris flops on da couch while Nau'Jour goes back out to da truck.

"Chris get up and help we still have some more stuff to unload." I say to him.

"Your ass should've hired people to do dis shyt." He says to me.

"That cost money sir, were you going to pay for it?" I ask him.

"Hell yea if it meant I ain't have to do dis shyt." He says to me.

"Go get da rest of da stuff, lazy ass." Brooklyn says waving him off.

"Just cause I ain't as manly as you don't mean I'm lazy." He says bucking at her.

"As soon as we're finished with bringing all the important stuff in I'll order us some food." I say to Chris.

"Dats all you had ta say." He says while walkin towards the front door.

"Fat ass." Brooklyn says while shakin her head.

"I heard dat Cujo!" He yells back.

"I love y'all love - hate relationship." I say to B while unpacking the kitchen.

"Yea, he gets on my nerves but I'd drop everything if he ever needed me." She says while putting the pillows on the couch.

"Speakin of East." She says to me.

"No one mention East." I say to her rolling my eyes.

"Really cause I could've swore I heard his name." She says coming over to unpack another box.

"Well you didn't." I say to her putting up the pots and pans.