East P.O.V

May 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I've been up for three hours now, it's been hard for me to sleep these last two weeks

I've been up for three hours now, it's been hard for me to sleep these last two weeks. I get up, walk to my dresser and grab my weed,funnel, sheets, lighter and phone then leave out of the room. I walk down the hall and down the steps then go into the living room. I connect my phone to my tv then start breakin down my weed. I roll my weed, light it then take a much needed pull. I smoke my weed why Emotionally Scared by Lil Baby play through the tv.

After awhile I hear footsteps coming down the steps and I look over to see Aurora.

"What you doing down here?" She ask me.

"You was sleepin and I ain't wanna wake you plus you don't like me smokin in da bedroom." I say blowin smoke out.

"That's at my place, this your house you can do whatever you want." She says walkin over to me and sittin down.

"It could be ours." I say puttin out da j.

"Omari." She says sighing.

"What?" I ask her.

"People who are in relationships move in together." She says.

"I've apologized so many times P, I went about the situation da wrong way. I should've talked to you first I get dat now." I say to her.

"I know you do and I've accepted your apology everytime." She says.

"So why can't we get back together?" I ask ha.

"Do you wanna be with me cause you want me or do you wanna be with me so no one else can have me?" She ask me.

"Wat kinda fuckin question is dat?" I ask muggin ha.

"A valid one, I feel like your queen one minute and your property the next." She says.

"I don't mean to make you feel like that P. I just don't like the thought of sharin you wit another man. That shit drives me crazy." I say to her honestly.

"I get that I do but you demanding me and telling me what I can and can't do. And you not listening to me but always think I'm suppose to listen to you. It's just not working for me." She says.

Brooklyn and Aurora had plans a couple days ago to go out to a party one of her friends was throwin. Every since she was kidnapped I haven't let her out of my sight so I told her the only way she was goin was if I was goin too not to mention she ain't fully healed yet. She said no and left with B so I pulled up to da party they was at just to check and make sure she was good. When I found her she was coming out a room wit some guy. She tried to explain to me wat was goin on but all I saw was red at da time and I beat dude half to death.

"I know but I've been trying every since the party. Just give me another chance baby, please." I say beggin her.

"I'll let you know by the end of the day." She says gettin up.