Aurora P.O.V

February 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I'm at the bridal shop with Sabrina shopping for bridesmaids dresses but I just can't seem to stop thinking about what happened between Omari and I four days ago

I'm at the bridal shop with Sabrina shopping for bridesmaids dresses but I just can't seem to stop thinking about what happened between Omari and I four days ago. I know he's gonna pop up soon cause I've been ducking him every since.

"Did you hear me?"

"What?" I ask looking up at her.

"What's goin on?, you've been zoned out since we got here

"What's goin on?, you've been zoned out since we got here." She says sitting down next to me."

"It's the guy I've been seeing." I say.

"Did something happen?" She ask me concerned.

"Yes but it wasn't anything bad, it's just." I say stopping my sentence.

"Just what?, spit out woman." She says shaking me.

"We had an intimate moment some nights ago and he basically was dominating me, I guess." I say to her.

"What do you mean?"  She ask me.

"He told me what to do and basically had me begging for him." I say to her.

"So he's into BDSM?" She ask me curiously.

"I'm not really sure but whatever it was I liked it. The way my body reacted to his commands, I've never responded to anyone like that sexually." I say to her.

"You should talk to him about it." She says to me.

"What if it was just for that one time and he was just in the moment." I say to her worried.

"You'll never know if you guys don't talk." She says to me.

"You're right, I'll talk to him tonight." I say to her.

"Good, now that we got that out of the way, let's go try on some dresses." She says getting up.

"You're right we're here for you." I say to her getting up then walking to the back.