East P.O.V

June 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

"Where is she Omari?" Mama ask me

"She's safe." I say to her.

"How do I know you're not just tellin me that so I won't worry?" She ask.

"Can you just trust me?" I ask her.

"Oh like last time when you told me she was outta town and she was really kidnapped. Not to mention you made Cameron and London promise not to say anything to me." She says.

"She's at my house I had her up in a hotel but we talked and discussed her going home." I say to her.

"Will she be safe there?" She ask.

"Yes mama." I say to her tiredly.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be extra but I wanna make sure she's good. I took her under my wing and I see her as a daughter more than a colleague." She says drinkin her coffee.

"You don't have to apologize, I'm glad that you have a close relationship wit Aurora." I say to her while wipin my eyes.

"You look tired." Mama says looking at me worried.

Aurora and I was at it until six am dis mornin. Aurora ass tapped out we finally got some sleep but my mama started blowin my phone up at eight.

"I'm fine mama." I say to her leanin against da counter.

"You need to make sure that you're taking care of yourself Omari. You can't protect her if your not at hundred percent." She says handin me a cup of coffee.

"I know Mama but I need to get outta here. I gotta couple of things I need to do." I say to drinkin da coffee.

I put da cup down on da counter den walk outta da kitchen and to da door wit her behind me.

"Be safe Omari and make sure you tell Aurora to call me. I need to hear her voice." She says as I open da door.

"I will Momma." I say walkin out da door.