Epilogue

May 2028
Atlanta, Georgia

I put my purse on the belt then walk through the metal detectors.

"She's good."

"Hi Kenny." I say greeting my favorite guard.

"What's up Baby momma?, what you bring me today?" He ask.

"I baked some chocolate chip cookies but unfortunately Omani found them." I say to him while grabbing my purse.

"You let her know we goin fight when I see her." He says.

"I will." I say to him laughing.

I walk into the visiting area sitting down.

I look around seeing all the other families with their loved ones.

A guard walks over stopping in front of me.

"Mrs.King." He says.

"Hi William, how are you?" I ask him.

"I'm good." He says.

"That's good." I say to him.

"Unfortunately he's refusing your visit again." He says.

"I kinda of figured he would." I say.

"You've been coming here once a month for almost seven years and every time he's refused to see you. You don't get tired of it?" He ask me.

"I do which is why today will be my last time coming here, I need to see him." I say to him seriously.

He shakes his head in understanding and heads back towards the doors. I watch as he disappears and I just look around looking at the others. After about ten minutes Officer Williams comes back through the door with him behind him.
I stand up smiling as he walks towards me.

"Thank you for seeing me." I say.
________________
I pull up to the house turning off my car. I get out the car walking up to the house in lock the door with my key. I walk in hanging up my jacket and keys. I turn around and move back just before I get knocked over.

"Ezrah Christopher Hayes and Omani Priscilla King." I say making them stop in there tracks.

"What have I told you two about running through the house?" I ask while walking in front of them.

"Not to." Ezrah says.

" Ezrah says