Aurora P.O.V

September 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

I pull up, park my car then get get out

I pull up, park my car then get get out. I walk up to the door and use my key to get in. I look in the living room and kitchen seeing that it's empty. I walk up the steps and down the hall going into his room. I open the door and walk in to a gun being pointed at my face.

"Wat the hell Ro I could've shot you?" He says putting his gun down.

"And I would've shot your ass back." I say pushing him out the way.

"Babe come on out!" He yells.

"Everything okay?" She ask coming out the bathroom.

"Yea, it's just Ro crazy ass." He says muggin me.

"Hey Cammy." I say to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" She ask me.

"Yea, I'm good I just need Chris to ride with me somewhere real quick.

"Where?" He ask.

"I'll tell you in the car." I say to him.

"Where East?" He ask.

"Sleep." I say.

I woke him up with some head then gave him some pussy and put his ass to sleep. He should be out until I get back from my errands.

"Nope, if East ain't goin wit you den dat means your ass ain't got no business goin there." He says.

"We can stop for food on the way." I say to him.

"Let me hop in the shower right quick then I'll be down." He says going to the bathroom.

"That's fuckin sad." Cammy says rolling her eyes at him.

He walks in the bathroom smacking her ass then close the door. We hear the shower turn on and I go to walk out the door when she stops me.

"I'm meeting up with Chanel the day after tomorrow. Can you still come with me?" She ask.

"Of course girl, just send me the address and I'll meet you there." I say to her.