26

Narrator
Michelle's eyes slowly opened as she felt movement underneath her.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you" Fez apologizes as he gets up from the couch. The sound of banging on the front door filled the apartment.

"Oh no it's okay. I didn't even realize I fell asleep" she yawns, sitting up properly on the couch. She sees the movie they had been watching was still on.

"Who the fuck is banging on the door like that?" Faye whispers as she blew out smoke from her vape pen.

"That's what imma 'bout to find out" Fez walks over to the window and peeks through the blinds. He spots Rue, feeling relieved.

Ashtray who was prepared for the worst, relaxed and turned his attention back to the TV after Fez gave him a thumbs up.

"What's up kid?" Fez greets Rue as he opened the door.

"Hey" she responds, clearly out of breath. She had her arm around her stomach and was sweaty and pale.

"You look like shit" Fez grimaces at her condition as he lets her into the apartment.

"Yeah, I fuckin' feel like shit" she groans "I think I'm going through withdrawal and I need somethin'"

"Can't help you" he tells her "I don't have nothin' here"

"Ah fuck man" she whines "You gotta have something, that's bullshit"

Fez shakes his head "Don't know what to tell you but I don't keep nothin' at the house no more"

Rue lets out a deep sigh. "Fuck, okay. Well, can I, can I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead" he allows her and before he can even finish speaking Rue rushes into the restroom. Fez shakes his head to himself, sad to see Rue in the state she was in.

He re-enters the living room where Shelly and Faye were waiting for an update. "It's just Rue" he tells them going back to his spot beside Michelle.

Michelle furrows her eyebrows, it was quite late for Rue to have stopped by. "Is everything okay with her?" She whispers to him as he places his arm around her.

"Eh, she don't look too good. She said she goin' through withdrawal right now and it seems like it"

"What?" Michelle panics

"It's alright, she's using the bathroom right now" he rubs her back.

"I'm gonna go check on her" She states, preparing to get up.

"Nah, let me. I don't want you possibly seein' somethin' bad" Fez says getting up. 

That made Michelle worry even more. She had never seen anyone going through withdrawal before but assumed it was a gruesome experience.

"Yo, you alright in there?" Fez calls out from the hallway.

"Don't! I'm fuckin'- I'm shitting my brains out. Please, Fez go away!" Rue shouts, afraid he was going to enter the restroom.

Michelle hears this from the living room, and slowly gets up to stand behind Fez.

"You want some Pepto Bismol or somethin'?" He questions