13

Narrator
Michelle couldn't stop smiling about her previous night with Fez. She was glad that the two of them were back in a better place.

However, being at school brought her back to the sad reality that she still had Nate to deal with. She wished things were more simple for her. For all of them.

Currently, she was getting a textbook from out her locker. As she threw the book in her backpack, she spotted Rue in the corner of her eye entering the bathroom. She quickly shuts her locker and zips up her backpack to follow after Rue.

Now, unbeknownst to Rue, Michelle was upset with her because of what she said to Fez.

That night Fez made Michelle promise that she wouldn't say anything about what she heard to Rue.

Flashback
"I still can't believe she spoke to you like that" Michelle shakes her head as she laid on Fezco's chest in bed. "If I see her there's no way I'm not saying something"

"Nah, just leave it alone. I'm really not trippin' over it" Fez assured her

Michelle was dumbfounded, "How? It was fucked up. Especially when you're helping her"

"I know, but she not gon' see it like that" Fez explains. "Just promise me that you not gon' say nothin'"

Michelle stays silent because she wasn't sure she could make that promise.

"Shelly" Fez says causing Michelle to sit up and look him in the eyes. "Promise me"

"Fine, I'll try not to" Michelle sighs. "But I can't promise that I for sure won't"

Fez couldn't help but laugh at Michelle's stubbornness. He appreciated how protective of him she was being.

"C'mere" he says as she scoots up closer to his face. He softly kisses her lips and smiles as she lays her head back down on his chest.

*End of Flashback*

When Michelle entered the bathroom, Rue had already rushed into a stall. Michelle could clearly hear her snorting something.

"Rue" she calls out.

Rue's eyes widened at her name being called. "Fuuck" she whispered to herself as she tried to wipe any evidence of the crushed up pill that she had just snorted. She had managed to find the pill deep within her backpack and was glad to have gotten her fix.

She flushes the toilet and clears her throat before exiting the bathroom stall.

When she sees that it's just Michelle and not an administrator, she lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh it's just you. Hey" she says as she walks over to the sink to wash her hands.

"What were you just doing?" Michelle questions suspiciously

"Uhh using the fucking bathroom" Rue nervously chuckles.

"Yeah...you were totally just using the bathroom. Not snorting something"

Rue glares at Michelle through the mirror. "Honestly Shelly, how about you just mind your fucking business and not worry about whatever the fuck I'm doing?