22

TW//: Violence

Reminder: paragraphs that's follow this symbol "~" and are in italics equal a Rue narration. 

NEW YEAR'S EVE

Narrator
Music was blasting throughout the house and there were so many people dancing, making out, and drinking. Maddy, Michelle, and Kai were dancing altogether while Kat and Jules were in the kitchen getting drinks.

They had all come together to the new year's eve party that like half of the school was gonna be at.

As they're enjoying their time together, a stressed out Lexi rushes up to them causing them to focus their attention on her. "Hey, have you guys seen Cassie?"

The three of them shake their heads causing Lexi to groan. "Why what's wrong?" Michelle questions.

"We got into a screaming fight on the way here and she jumped out of the car in the middle of the road" Lexi informs them.

Maddy, Kai and Michelle share a look of concern.

"Did you try calling her?" Kai asks

"Yes and she's not answering"

"She always answers" Michelle points out.

"I'm sure she's fine" Maddy assures her "Cassie would never miss a New Years Eve party"

Michelle could tell Lexi was still worried so she pulled her in for a hug "If I see her I'll let you know. Try to have fun tonight. Okay?"

"I will. Thanks" Lexi smiles appreciating Michelle's words. "Also you look stunning tonight" 

"Thanks Lex"

Lexi leaves to go take a seat somewhere and calm herself down.

Maddy and Michelle go back to dancing together. It was now just them two since Kai had gotten swept away by some guy.

Michelle looks behind Maddy and notices a guy checking her out. "Girl, that dude is lookin' over at you extra hard"

Maddy turns around, making eye contact with the guy then turns back to Michelle rolling her eyes. "Anyways"

Maddy places her hands on Michelle's hips and pulls her closer into her. As she moves her hips along with Maddy's, Michelle checks her phone for the hundredth time to see if there was a text message from Fez.

"You're so obsessed with him. It's cute" Maddy says as she noticed Michelle looking at her phone.

Michelle smiles, "I'm just ready for him to get here already"

She was anxious for Fez to get to the party. She would've ridden with him but he informed her that he had some business to handle and didn't want to risk her safety.

The two of them had been spending more time together. Since, Michelle's mom was loosening the reins on her, she didn't have to lie about being in a relationship. There was no more having to sneak around which was nice.

"I have to use the bathroom, you wanna come with?" Maddy asks Michelle

"Yeah sure" Michelle agrees, Maddy taking a hold of her hand ready to go find the bathroom.