18

Narrator
Rue and was the last person Fez expected to be standing at his door at 10 in the morning. He hadn't seen her since the day that he refused to sell to her.

"Hey" she quietly greets him as he opened the door to let her in.

"Wassup' Kid" he responds closing the door behind her. "You all good?"

She nods, nervously biting her lip. "Yeah, all good. Just wanted to come and talk to you. It's been a minute"

"It has been" Fez agrees "Come sit" he guides her over to one of the couches.

She sits down beside him, fiddling with her hands as she tries to figure out where to begin.

"Uh, look, I owe you an apology"

Fez shakes his head "Nah, come on now. We good"

"Nah man, I said some really fucked up shit I didn't mean"

"Listen Rue, you a drug addict. I don't take nothin' a drug addict says personally because I don't believe nothin' a drug addict say" he explains to her "I love you, I hate you. You the best. Go fuck yourself. It's all the same shit y'know what I'm sayin'? Y'all just lookin' for an angle in"

"Yeah, I know but as your friend I need you to know that I'm sorry" Rue emphasizes "And I love you"

A small smile appears on Fez' face, "I love you too kid"

"And thank you for not selling me drugs"

"As your friend...I got you" Fez assures her "You sober now?"

Rue sighs "Yep"

"How's that?"

"The highs are high but the lows are low."

"I feel you"

"There's something else I wanted to talk to you about. A bit of a problem that I think we need to handle" Rue starts.

"Yeah? Wassup?"

Rue gets up and clasps her hands together taking a deep breath. "Do you still have that gun?"

"What gun?"

"The one that was in the couch"

"I mean, I got a couple guns" Fez shrugs "What you worryin' about my guns for?"

"Okay well, I was thinking that maybe you could use one...to scare Nate Jacobs"

Fez looks at Rue with a blank expression on his face. He couldn't tell if she was fucking around. "Are you serious?"

"I mean, I'm not not serious"

"Rue you know I can't just be pullin' out guns on people"

"No you don't have to like use it on him, you could just like flash it a tiny bit" she suggests as she slightly lifts up her shirt.

"Nah that's too risky" Fez shakes his head

"Fuck, I know it's a bad fucking idea okay?" She admits "It's just that he fucked with me, he fucked with Michelle, and he fucked with Jules so I just want fucking revenge"