6

Narrator
"Oh my god Michelle, you're so fucking lucky" Cassie exclaims as she examined the new piece of jewelry on Michelle's wrist.

The girls were at lunch and couldn't help but notice the new bracelet Michelle was wearing.

"Right? Fez is so sweet" Michelle smiles down at the bracelet. "I really wasn't expecting him to have gotten me anything"

Cassie sighs, "I wish I had two guys spoiling me"

"Um Nate is not spoiling me, he's only irritating me" Michelle states, making Cassie and Kat laugh.

Nate had been getting Michelle flowers and gifts to try to win back her forgiveness. She kept everything, but she didn't wear or flaunt any of it. This was how the game went every time he pissed her off.

"Well, how does it feel to be a drug dealers girlfriend?" Kat asks being slightly sarcastic. "Seems like it's super nice"

"I don't think of Fez and I's relationship like that" Michelle shakes her head. "Also, he's not my boyfriend...yet"

"Shelly, he pretty much is" Cassie says.

"We aren't rushing to put a label on things"

Kat's brows furrow in confusion. "Why not?  Are you planning on getting back together with Nate or something?"

"No, that's definitely not happening. Why would you think that?"

"Because you guys have been getting back together every other month since the end of summer. I'm surprised you haven't gotten back together yet"

After McKay's end of summer party, Michelle and Nate did get back together but didn't last for long. So for the last few month they've been on and off like a light switch.

"We haven't gotten back together yet because I'm staying true to what I said. I'm done with him and his games" Michelle says, "I mean look, he's been sitting over there with Maddy all while he's still trying to get back with me"

~
Nate had been glancing over at Michelle throughout the lunch period. He noticed the new bracelet she was showing to Cassie and was dying to know who got it for her. He suspected there was another guy  else in her life and he wanted to know who. Because that person was getting in the way of him being with the girl he loved. Maddy noticed Nate continuously looking over and it pissed her off. She made a mental note to check his phone later which she did. Only to find texts of him begging for michelle to answer his calls and telling her that he loved her. She ended up getting the ick and laughed at the fact that most of the messages were ignored.
~

"Do you guys wanna go shopping with me  for some lingerie?" Cassie asks.

Michelle raises her eyebrows "Ooo, is there someone you're trying to impress?"

"Maybe" Cassie blushes "But I also just wanna get some more cute sets"

"Same here actually. I'm down to go" Michelle agrees.

Cassie and Michelle then look to Kat for her answer.

"Uhh no thanks. Not really in the mood to look at a bunch of shit I can't wear"