2

Narrator
~
Michelle spent quite a lot of time at Fez' convenience store. No one knew what they had going on except for Kat, Cassie, and Ashtray. I wasn't sure why Michelle kept it a secret from me for as long as she did. I really wouldn't have given a fuck. Anyways, as time went on, it was obvious they both had something going on. Fezco was always cheesin' whenever Michelle came around so it didn't take long for me to figure out he had a thing for her.
~
"How do I look?" Michelle asks Kat as she checked herself out in the rear view mirror.

"You look great and I'm sure Fez is gonna think the same" Kat assures her as they both get out of the car. They were outside of Fezco's convenience store, making a quick stop before they went to the party."Haven't you guys hooked up already?"

"Nope. He won't because he thinks I'm still dealing with Nate"

"Ahh, I mean you kinda are"

"But it's because Nate won't leave me alone"

Kat only shrugged. Michelle and Nate's dynamic was getting messy
so she understood where Fez was coming from.

They enter the store, immediately running into Fezco who was seated by the register. His head rose up and he greeted the two with a smile. "If it isn't my two favorite people Michelle and Kat. What's up? How y'all doin'?"

"Hey Fez" Kat waved as she stood behind Michelle. She appreciated him actually acknowledging her existence. Whenever she was out with Maddy, Michelle, or Cassie, guys often acted like she wasn't even there.

"We're doing good" Michelle answers Fez with a smile as she leans against the refrigerators that were across from him. "Just wanted to stop by to get some stuff"

Fez' eyes traveled from Michelle's legs, all the way up to her face. She was wearing a black miniskirt along with a black mesh top that showcased her lace bra underneath.

With the way that Fez and Michelle were looking at each other, Kat decided to go into another aisle and let them have their moment.

"So y'all headed somewhere?" He questions knocking himself out of his trance

"Uh yeah we're going to a little party. Figured we'd stop by since the store was on the way" Michelle shrugged turning around now looking at the drinks in front of her. She suddenly felt so self-conscious and shy under his gaze.

"Um you want some help? That's the malt liquor" Fez lightly chuckles. He knew Michelle had no interest in the drinks she was looking at.

"Uhh sure. What do you have in the back?" She turns around boldly asking.

Catching her drift, a small smirk appeared on Fezco's face. "Oh I got a lil' somethin' in the back I can show you" He gets up from the table he was seated at.

Fez opens one of the refrigerator doors that worked as an entrance to the back office.

"Kat, I'll be right back. Fez is just gonna show me something in the back" Michelle announces to her.

Kat groans "if you guys are gonna have sex I might as well get some snacks"

Michelle's jaw dropped as Fez chuckled at her comment.