Chapter 22 : A Fools Journey

Miami, FL

Omniscient

Backstory

"Gio, it's only gonna be a week why are you acting so funny? I've had to leave for longer" Blessing semi yelled as she packed her clothes. She rolled her eyes as soon as he walked through the door "nothing bless I'm not doing this with yo fake white shit you got going on" Giovanni spat and she laughed manically.

"If you want to fuck the girl, I suggest you go do that. Instead of trying to start an argument with me" Blessing laughed as she put the last of her things in the suitcase.

"What you taking that for?" He asked as she pulled a long black dress off the hanger, stuffing it along with a few other things in her carry on.

"Now you can't speak?" He asked getting no response from her. She pulled her suitcase out to the front of the house and he stomped behind her "HELLO!????!!!" He yelled and she looked over at him with her eyebrow raised. "Yo, what's going on?" Hirahm came out of his room with his face scrunched up.

"Giovanni decided to fuck melody the other day when he went over there after she hit my car. Now he mad I'm going to work in Mississippi for one week" Blessing said nonchalantly and they both looked at her wildly, Giovanni stood speechless and Hirahm shook his head "who told you tha-" Giovanni started to say.

"NOBODY HAS TO TELL ME A DAMN THING IM NOT STUPID, telling me I'm lying" She tilted her head to the side and he didn't say a word "Rah, drive me to the airport" She said storming out of the house. " ALARA GET DRESSED" Hirahm yelled while looki at Giovanni in disgust.

"Get the fuck out" he said calmly brushing past him.

When Hirahm and Alara came out of the room Giovanni was gone, they met Blessing in the parking lot and drove to the airport in silence.

"I love yall, see ya in a week" Blessing smiled small. Alara bit her lip, holding back a million I'm sorry you had to go through thats.

"We love you too" they both said at the same time and she smiled.

"I'll call you when I land" she said getting out, they waited until she got inside the terminal to pull off.

" what do you think everyone else is gon say?" Alara asked looking over at Hirahm "ion know, we gon find out when she let them know cause Ian telling nobody what I just heard" he shook his head and gripped the steering wheel.

______________________________________________

Jackson, MS

Omniscient

Backstory

Blessing cried a little as she finished bathing, trying to figure out where her and Giovanni went wrong. She shook it off and turned off the water, steam filled the bathroom and she laughed a little looking around.

"Hello?" She answered her phone as quickly as it rang "hey boo, you good?" Malieny asked and she smiled into the phone "I'm okay thank you for asking boo" she smiled again "so why your eyes puffy?" Amiir asked and Malieny hit his arm making Blessing laugh.

There was a knock on the door and she furrowed her eyebrows "You expecting someone?" Amiir asked and she shook her head "I'll call y'all tomorrow goodnight love y'all" She said quickly hanging up the phone.