Chapter 13: Kama Sutra

two weeks later

Miami, FL

Hirahm Ceivon Vasquez

"Momma" I walked into my parents room laying down at the end of their bed. "Nigga get outttttt" my father dragged pulling her closer under the covers making me laugh "y'all nasty as hell" I shook my head "I'm finna move with bless" I smiled "okay" they both said making my face go straight "oh y'all got me fucked forreal bless got tears when she wanted to leave" I scrunched my face up making them laugh.

I stood up shaking my head, I walked out closing the door and going to Bless room. She looked at my face and laughed a little "I told you" she shook her head making me laugh "shut up" I shook my head laying down on her bed.

"You always at your desk" I said turning the TV on "You wanna watch a movie?" She asked grabbing two blankets out of a bin and tossing me one. "Yea" I nodded "aii pick one" she said walking out the room. I put on "US" and paused it.

Bless came back a few minutes later with popcorn, cheese doodles, candy, juice and two bowls of ice cream on a tray. "Oh how cute" I cooed making her laugh "yea yeah nigga don't touch my cheese doodles" she said scooting on the other side of the bed. We watched the movie and somewhere in between fell asleep.

"Let's fucking go" Miir said flicking the light on, Sasa, Leilei, Raii and Maj were standing around dressed up "where we going?" Bless stretched shaking the whole bed making me suck my teeth "bless you doing too much come on" I said doing the exact same thing making her jaw drop.

I went to my room pulling an outfit out of my suitcase, all of my stuff was packed and ready to go for the weekend. I got out of the shower and got dressed, Miir, Maj & Sasa came knocking at my door "so you really going?" Sasa asked as I ironed my shirt "yea, I'm jumping at some freedom nigga Bless barely be home anyway" I said putting the shirt on "she work overnight and I be outside regardless so I'm good" I shrugged walking out the room and going downstairs. "WE LOVE YALL" Bless yelled out walking down the stairs "now why you looking all cute?" I asked when we got outside.

"I always look cute, where you think you get it from yo momma and yo daddy?" She laughed making me laugh. "Yea aight" I straight faced her.

"Hello?" I answered my phone as we all got into the sprinter "yea nigga, where y'all at?" Nola asked making me scrunch my face up "on our way nigga why what happened?" I asked looking over at my sister "Alana here" he said making me laugh. "Aight, you there?" I asked "nah, not yet safe up" he said before hanging up the phone.

We pulled up to Dawn house, we hopped out and walked straight in walking past everyone.

"Everybody help us wish the twins Alana and Alara a happy birthday!!!" The DJ screamed over the mic. We walked up the stairs and into area everyone was "Happy Birthday baby girl" I walked up on Lana, wrapping my hands around her waist. "Wrong babygirl" she turned smiling up at me.

"Alara" I smiled down at her "hi Hirahm" she said softly "where's Lana?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist again "somewhere around here" she smiled leaning her head back on me.

"I haven't seen you in a while" she said pressing her body against mine "a year is a while, especially when you ghost me and send your sister in to do your dirty work" I said taking her hand and pulling her off into a room, I locked the door "you seemed to enjoy that part" she said turning to me seductively. "I did" I answered her honestly and she scoffed "well damn" she said walking over to me taking my clothes off "you just get straight to it huh" she said pulling my shirt off slowly "I just wanna be honest with you" I said nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders.